XXVI

You had to leave the group as your brother and Hina went along with the tall guy and pretty girl. You didn't get their names. But they were very pretty. You probably should've stayed.

You were going to meet up with Naoto to plan another set up only for you to be in between an irritated Kisaki and a mocking Hanma on your way to the movies.

How exactly did you get into this situation? Let's go back to 20 minutes from now.

"Oh! What about... Aiko?" Naoto suggested, flipping through some pages of his book. "Isn't she attracted to girls?" You asked. "Right, right." He sighed

She's a lesbian? A woman asked.

"I'm pretty sure she's Bisexual, but she likes women more." You answered, only to make Naoto confused. "Voice." You told him as he replied with understandment. "How about Minari?" You suggested.

"She likes Hotaru." Naoto said. "What?" You asked dumbfoundedly. "I know everyone who has a crush on that dumbass, how did I not know this?" Naoto chuckled at your distress. "Maybe they've been confessing behind your back."

"Why would- Oh, cause I'm like his bodyguard." You deadpanned. "You ARE kind of protective of his love life." Naoto snickered. "I'm an all out FumiTaro shipper!" You huffed. "You gave them a name?" He asked, making you hum.

"Yoooo!" You looked up to see Hanma with a cigarette in hand and Kisaki. "I have to go, bye." You whispered to your phone, ending the call before hearing Naoto's response.

"What's up?" You greeted, pinching your nose at the scent of nicotine. "Oh right, you hate smoking." Hanma said, dropping the half smoked cigarette stick and stepping on it. "Thanks."

Hanma just smiled, before checking his phone. "We're going to see a movie!" He exclaimed excitedly. "I didn't say yes to this." Kisaki scowled. You only chuckled at the contradicting expressions of the two males and Kisaki could have sworn he felt his heart drop but he just couldn't shake it off anymore.

Has Kisaki lost his mind? Within the past few months he has never had any thoughts of the long awaited ambition of being with his sweetheart. Instead, his mind was filled with the thought of another person. That shouldn't be possible. At least, not to him. But it was. And now, he couldn't stand another smile from you when his heart could leave it's cage at any moment.

"You wanna come?" Hanma asked. "You don't have to-" Kisaki added, glaring at the taller male who smiled smugly. "Sure." You agreed. "Great!" Hanma celebrated. "What are you watching?" you asked. "Fucking Harry Potter." Kisaki muttered. "OOOH! The fourth one? The goblet of fire?!" You asked excitedly "YESS!" Hanma agreed eagerly.

"I didn't know you liked Harry Potter?" You asked. "You kidding? Bitch, I'm a slytherin!" He informed proudly. "Are you gonna tell your father about this?" You mocked. "I'll turn you into a ferret, that's what I'll do." Hanma replied.

Gryffindors are way better. The general snobbed. You could even imagine him rolling his eyes if you knew how he looked.

This is solid proof that you're spending way too much time with them. The woman chuckled, only to receive a light scoff from the general.

Kisaki could feel left out as you conversed with the older male but learning a new thing about you made him somewhat giddy. Even if it was dorky for you to like magic and wizards, he found it amusing, adorable even.

"Do you know your house, Tetta-kun?" You turned to him. "Tetta? Damn, you on a first name basis already?'' Hanma taunted. "Would you like me to call you Shuji then?" You asked poshly. Hanma snickered, "Kisaki's probably a ravenclaw." He thought outloud. "Hm... I guess I see it?'' You agreed reluctantly.

It was only a matter of time until you arrived at the movies. It had seemed like an awkward wait for the movie to start with you being in the middle of the two guys. With Kisaki, still disapproving of the movie choice, crossing his arms in dismay and Hanma, who switched seats with you after an arguement because he was "too tall" for the middle.

Two hours into the movie and you could feel your tears bursting out. You've read the book, why did this even shock you? "Nooooo!" Hanma sobbed, trying to be as silent as possible as the screen showed Cedric Diggory's lifeless body.

Kisaki was still confused since he didn't exactly know the context of the story. Why was there even a game that killed kids? I mean, who's he to talk?

You exited the theaters, arguing with Hanma about the movie with Kisaki listening intently. He somehow enjoyed it even more when the explanation came from you. Strange. "Thanks for the invitation!" You waved at the males, heading in the direction of the Tachibanas' apartment.

As you were getting farther, Kisaki felt somehow gloomy. It was like he was being swallowed by the shadows as he watched you disappear from sight. But Hanma remained smugly smiling at the younger male, looking down as he noticed his glum expression.

He knew very well what was going on and he was going to pull the strings of this puppet show from now on.

"Alright so, who are the candidates?" You asked, sitting on Naoto's office chair, spinning lightly. "So far the good ones are Rina, Asami and Yuma." He informed, spinning the board to show the pictures of the said girl.

"Why does it look like smiling mugshots?" You asked. "It was their I.D. photoshoot, you know the teachers want us to be "formal"." He said, questioning his choices. "Couldn't you find one on myspace?" You asked, taking one of his pads and pen. "I don't have myspace."

"Nevermind, what are the pros of each?" You asked. "Rina knows 3 languages, and she knows how to play the flute." Naoto counted, placing strokes under the picture of the first girl. "But she isn't exactly the best sport." You contradicted.

"Asami is very good at kendo..." Naoto recalled. "But she can be light tempered." You added. "Yuna's... Yuna is... What do we know about Yuna?" Naoto asked. "That she's like your sister? Kind, Caring, an absolute sweetheart? Just perfect?" You said. Your voice sounded like you hated the girl but in all honesty, you would ask her out if you could.

You stared at each other before nodding. "Yuma." You both said in unison. "We just have to convince her about a guy she might like and let Kisaki agree with this as well..." You thought outloud.

Do it yourself, coward!

'Heck no!"

That's gonna be a nuisance... Unless...