"You may already know, but I will introduce myself again, I am Karin Orsena of the Duke Orsena family, this is our first meeting, Prince."

"Yes, nice to meet you, Miss Karin."

Alberu returned his greeting with his usual friendly and smiling smile.

"Is there something you need to say to me?"

Karin smiled back at Alberu, because she was the same age as Alberu, her beauty started to shine even more perfectly.

"Actually I'm really curious about Young Master Cale, I heard he's an omega? I'll have a tea party and have a chat between us because we definitely feel more comfortable with each other."

'Even the middle faction is so interested in Cale?'

Alberu thought internally at this invitation, but Alberu really didn't want to send Cale anywhere.

"Thank you for the invitation Miss Karin, Cale must be very happy for that but I'm not sure if Cale will be able to come or not."

Alberu decided to stay out of trouble and withdrew.

"Then I have to go back Miss Karin, I hope your journey is safe."

Alberu immediately got into his carriage which was heading away towards his Palace.

.

.

.

The carriage finally stopped in front of Alberu Palace, it was deserted and there were no maids in sight.

Alberu Palace was not as scary as before at night, magic lights were already installed in every corner.

The yard had been more laid out, the branches and anything that might injure someone if someone fell in the garden had been removed, this was mainly done because Cale would often wander around and stumble and fall.

Alberu walked up the stairs to his bedroom floor, when he reached the end of the stairs, instead of going to the main room, he turned into another room at the end of the corridor.

'Cale must be asleep already, right?'

Just as Alberu was about to turn towards his own room, he stopped when he heard the door creak open at his feet.

Cale peeked out from behind the door, his room lights were off but he hadn't slept.

"Why haven't you slept yet?"

"I'm going to sleep when I hear the Prince is back."

The elementals seemed to have become Cale's spies in this Palace.

"Go to sleep."

Cale hesitated for a moment before speaking.

"What if the Prince sleeps with me?"

"Hah..."

Alberu couldn't resist seeing Cale's gaze, so he went inside and changed his clothes, there were some of Alberu's pajamas stored in Cale's room.

"Where's your servant?"

Alberu asked as the two of them lay on the bed.

"Looks like Ron was called by dad and hasn't come back yet."

Alberu frowned at Cale's answer.

"So you're alone here?"

"No, another maid is accompanying me."

Alberu sighed again facing Cale.

"You can't just trust the palace maids, not everything is good."

There weren't many dark elves in the Palace today, most of them went back to their hidden abodes.

"But they didn't do anything?"

"You don't eat carelessly, do you?"

"No, I just ate the cake Beacrox left."

"Did you leave the Palace or meet a stranger?"

"I just stayed in the room."

Alberu nodded, Cale completely kept his word and didn't hang around.

"Now sleep."

Cale wrapped himself in a blanket as usual clinging to Alberu and Alberu let him.

.

.

.

Half an hour passed and Cale was sleeping soundly, while Alberu hadn't been able to sleep in his place yet.

Alberu faintly felt the smell of candy, he even thought maybe ants would come here soon with how sweet that smell was.

Then he realized that it was from Cale.

"Cale?"

Alberu called out to Cale feeling his irregular breathing, Cale's face was red, and his body hot.

'Is Cale going to start developing pheromones?'

Usually omega pheromones grow at the age of nine to twelve years.

People said the earlier the better their fertility, in a few months Cale would turn eleven, so it was at an average level.

But if the pheromones grew now, Cale would have a fever in about two or three days.

Cale's servant didn't seem to be back yet, Alberu slowly released Cale from his body and got up to get a towel and water to compress Cale's heat.

Most omega will have a seductive pheromone, because basically Omega pheromone serves to increase the arousal and attraction of a partner.

But with the smell that Cale was giving off at the moment Alberu doubted it could be called tantalizing, though he didn't know what it would end up like since it had only just formed.

Alberu pulled another blanket and moved to the sofa, there was no way he could sleep near Cale with that swirling sugar smell, the sofa was big so it wasn't a problem to sleep there.

Looking at Cale who seemed uncomfortable from losing something to cuddle with, Alberu replaced it with a pillow, and Cale started to hug him like a cat.

Cale's heavy breathing started to sound, Alberu had wanted to move into his room but decided to stay because Cale's servant had not returned.

Well, it was good enough for Alberu to be the first to know what Cale's pheromones would be like.

_____________________________

March 25, 2022

.

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to follow me!

Continued.