"what!? Who?"

"I don't fucking know but I do know whoever the hell it is won't make it to tomorrow." She said walking out already as Katsuki got up following her.

He grabbed Kyoko's jacket and followed ______ downstairs.

They both got to the car speeding their way to the school..

***
Both slammed the office's door open having a murderous aura while Kyoko claps happily in Katsuki's arms.

The teachers and assistants look at them nervously before the principal came over.

"Thank you for coming we just had to make sure this wasn't a stranger. We only know of Dynamights parents to be the boys Grandparents.." he said smiling softly.

They walked to the room where an older man was arguing with Ms.Rain.

But when _____ opened the door she froze at who she saw.

"And I'm telling you I AM their grandfather! I deserve to see them! You people should be ashamed im going to sue you all for this!" He yelled.

"..What in the world are YOU DOING HERE!?" _____ yelled causing him to turn around and freeze seeing her.

"Oh you're dead." Katsuki laughed.

Sohma Nadora..._____'s father stood there completely spooked to see the two.

"_____..."

"Give me one- NO TWO good reasons why I shouldn't call the damn police and get you arrested again!" ______ glared walking to him.

"My god..you've grown so much..Takade's told me everything. He shows me the pictures but I had to see them! You can't keep me away from my grandchildren. You should know better! Im your father-"

"TO HELL WITH THAT! I gave you a chance to stay away yet safe with Takade!  If it weren't for me you would've been thrown to the streets! And you have the audacity to come to my boys school and demand to see them!? We have a restraining order against you!" _____ yelled.

"You can't be mad. I want to see my grandchildren-..is that Kyoko?" He said looking over at Katsuki.

Katsuki glared at him.

"Eat your own shit old man. We want nothing to do with you." He said.

"_____. They're my grandchildren. I deserve to be in their life. You know it."

"How can you be so rude and try to order this? Do you really think I would accept that? After everything?" She scoffed.

The workers at the office just listened into the family drama..

"Look I wasn't apart of that scam your mother tried to play off! I don't care about the business anymore! I just wa-"

"No. I gave you a chance to live in the same city. That's as far as our relationship is allowed to go. And if you can't respect that-"

"IM YOUR FATHER!"

Lightning sparked out of her hands and against her eyes.

Kyoko babbled causing _____ to look at her.

Her eyes then met Katsuki's who had the same reaction..

_____ just calmed down...she looked back at her father.

But what he said next triggered her yet again..

"You cant keep kicking me out of their life..I have nothing left." He said.

"Y-you?...You have nothing left? YA THATS BECAUSE YOURE A HORRIBLE MAN! What you did to our family? What you allowed mom to do!? How you manipulated me and Tora!? Seriously! How did you expect your life to go?-" she started to yell at him as Katsuki gave a death stare to the workers to leave the room as they ran out not wanting to deal with Dynamightms rage later.