♤ Thirty - Eight ♤

We have been through our ups and downs. We have been through years and years of discrimination, intolerance, hatred and ignorance, but also romantic times, acceptance here and there and support from many people dear to us. It has been a wonderful journey and after all these years I am still as much in love with her as the day we danced together for the first time. This vivid memory that will forever be one of my favorites. 

The day we told our friends what was going on between us and all our plans for the future, was the day we knew how to get through every trouble. Since we got so much acceptance and love from everyone, we felt so happy. Violet and I are still happy.

Happily married as well. The marriage was like a fantasy dream. Only loved once were there and the venue was absolutley astounding. And she was as beautiful as ever. Her traditionally white dress fitting her perfectly and her hair not being in buns or ponytails but open and moving with her smoothly.

Happiest day in my life and right after that, comes the day we moved in together which was not only stressfull but so much fun as well. It was such a relief to finally finish saving up and buying a house of our own. Sometimes we had to trick some people into thinking we were just friends buying it together or acting like a straight couple. Society did not change much in that case neither did my parents, which weren't too sad about me breaking the contact.
Tho i do hope one day everyone may live their life how they want to. In every aspect they seem important and not limited by other people.

To tell a little more about how it is going right now, Violet and I are both in therapy working on some past trauma, especially on the subject 'war', which I noticed, Violet really needed help with that untreated traumatic experience. It is going pretty well and getting help was a good choice and nothing to be ashamed of, which we all had to discover at some point in life.

"My love, are you alright?" Blue eyes get into my view looking at me lovingly. I start smiling at her and respond with: "Yes. I love you." She seemed suprised by that sudden statement but she said it back immediately.
"Let's dance, darling." 
So we danced through the night. A surrealistic happy ending.

♤♤♤

Sudden ending, but the story cannot get better if I write a thousand more chapters. I'm just glad to end this now and thank you all for the tons of comments and 47k reads!!! Holy shit I'm still baffled.
Anyways this is the end now.
Stay healthy dear readers :)
(And touch some grass I guess)

~ thecharnel♤◇♡

🎉 You've finished reading 【Our First Dance】ⱽⁱᵒˡᵉᵗ ᴱᵛᵉʳᵍᵃʳᵈᵉⁿ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ 🎉