♤ Six ♤

I am really surprised as I realize what I just thought about. I admitted I like her, not on a platonic level.

"Can i sit down, Y/N?" Violet suddenly asks and I jump up in embarrassment. "I can get you another chair if you want." She is about to turn to the door, when I stop her.

"Wait, you don't have to! I can just sit on the table or on the bed, therefore I don't break the table." I exclaim and she sits down on the chair.

"Oh no, the table is fine. I'd like to have you next to me. So we don't have to talk loud or anything." Her smile calms me down and I get comfortable on the table.

"What do you want me to write and who will receive the letter?" While adjusting some things on her metal hands, I think about her questions.

"Is it possible to let out the adress for now?"
Violet nods and waits for me to tell her the information for the letter.

"Well, I do not know much about the person, because we haven't shared much about our lifes yet. But I am really happy they already shared memories and things from their past with me. I guess, it was kind of difficult to talk about that, even though, they always look and behave calm and collected."

First I got confused by myself, who I am talking about. But one look into blue eyes, concentrating on writing and absorbing information, I know, who it is.

"My heart beats rapidly as soon as I see them. They don't even have to interact with me in any way. Just watching them, is enough to be overwhelmed by comfort and nervousness at the same time. I guess you can say, this is a letter, where I'm confessing to the person. It wasn't my intention, it just came out, when I thought about the letter. It's like, I'm not thinking about the words, that come out. It's more likely my heart and soul is talking. I just go with it. Wow, okay, I'm really surprised by myself." I chuckle.

The almost constant clicking noises from the typewriter calm my nerves and clear my mind. It got really easy to talk about all that just came out of my mouth.

After not even a minute, Violet stops.

"You really have a lot of skill. That is so admirable." I state, truly amazed, how fast she types and transforms all my talk into a readable text.

"Thank you. Now, do you have to say anything else?"
She looks up at me.

"I could tell you so much more, wonderful things about this person, but then the letter won't be a  short one. So, I'll just leave it by that." I smile satisfied.

Violet nods and carefully takes the paper out of the writing machine.
She hands it over to me. Naturally, I immediately start reading the masterpiece she wrote for me.

It is perfect! Every thought and feeling is perfectly expressed within this letter.

"Flawless!" That is the only word, that can describe this letter for me right now.

♤♤♤