Chapter Sixty-Five| Kujòs end

A few months after the proposal, Giulia and Kian made their way through the woods. They raced, holding hands and laughing.
Almost like when they were young.
Almost like there were no issues in the world.
There was still Kujò however, of whom they were reminded very harshly.
Abruptly, he stood in front of them with a cold face.
No expression made it's way on his face.

Giulia froze, and glared back, holding her now fiancée behind her.
Still no expression on his face.
Behind him appeared a young girl, who stood quietly.

Kian growled from behind Giulia, tickling her neck.
As Kujò went to grab his sword, the girl grabbed and twisted his arm, disarming him with her other hand.
Kujò yelped, and lowered his head, growling.
Like daggers Giulia noticed the girl glare at the man she came with.
"We need the head guard.", the teenage girl finally explained, Giulia nodding in confusion.
"That would be my mom. She's near the castle.", Giulia explained, cautiously watching Kujòs movements.
The girl nodded, and lead the man she came with in the direction Giulia pointed.
In an instant, Giulia followed them, casting invisibility upon herself.

Lucy greeted the unwelcome guest calmly.
"You're the Head guard correct?", the teen asked.
"Yes.", Lucy replied. She watched Kujò cautiously.
But the exact moment she locked eyes with the teenage girl, the man reached for his sword and stabbed Lucy.
No word escaped his lips.
Before Lucy could even react, the young girl had Kujò disarmed and his arm placed around his upper body.

"We wanted to hand us in.", the girl explained, Lucy barely registering what even happened.
"Hm...elaborate."
The girl boxed Kujò in the stomach.
"We-sorry-I know we're wanted. Dead or alive right? It's not worth it to die.", she explained, introducing herself as Anna.
"What is it with you, -Anna, right?"
"Yes."
"Why are you handing yourself in?", Lucy asked, having to yell over the crowd of children.
The girl cleared her throat.
"Y'know...I might be 17, but that doesn't mean I don't have one persons blood on my hands."
Lucy nodded, ignoring her slight shivers.

"Who was that person?"
"My mother. Adria. She was abusive, and I needed to put an end to it."
Lucy gulped. "Okay then...", she paused.

Giulia watched her mother put handcuffs on the teenage girl, then call for back up for Kujòs arrest.
She was surprised to spot her cousin, who was now a toddler, running towards her.
With a smile, she jumped down and crouched before the two year old.

His big hazel eyes sparkled in the sunlight, and his blonde hair had made a smooth transition to the two purple strands he'd grown.
"Hey there! How are you?", Giulia smiled, holding her arm out for the little hands.
Small bursts of flames erupted as he clapped.
"Good! Love you cosin!", he chirped cheerfully. Laughing, Giulia lifted him on her leg.
"Love you too little demon. How're you here?"
The little boy smirked as he giggled.
"Secret."
Giulia ruffled his hair, causing him to grab her hand and playfully bite her. Giulia yelped, a big smile on her face.
"Okay mister mysterious...wanna stay with me?"
The little boy nodded, and cuddled up against her.
A second later she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Look at that. Seems like the little demon escaped our house, huh?", her dad chuckled as he tickled the little boy.
"Hi dad! Yea, he just came running towards me. He's soo cute!", Giulia chirped, glancing at her cousin in adoration.
Chris chuckled, and walked to his daughters front.
"What I was actually searching for you for..."
"Cosin! Treee!!", Lynx cheered, pointing at a stick not to far away.
"I was looking for you because-"
"Aww look! Love birds, cosin?", Lynx wondered.
"I do, yeah.", Giulia replied.
Not too far away they spotted a grey eagle flying above what seemed to be a group of bandits.
Lynx squealed as he pointed at the bird.
"Papa! Papa fly!", he cheered, Giulia chuckling.
Lynx fell silent in awe, letting Chris finish his sentence.
"I heard there were magic creatures inside the borders- maybe....MAYBE take a look.", Chris suggested.
"I will.", Giulia assured.