Chapter Forty-Three| Burning it all...1/2

When the flames cooled a little, the two werewolves stepped out of hiding, flames everywhere.
A few smoke couples formed, and Dana giggled as she tried to move them, a sculpture formed.
After a few minutes, her father had gone back inside, but she knew she needed to help.
Even though the screams of demons and villagers alike freaked her out, the pain she shared with her mate build her up enough to motivate her.
Quietly, she raced behind bush, from bush to tree and to bush again.
"Please be around somewhere...where are you the one time the world needs you..", she whimpered.
All off a sudden, a tentacle grabbed her, and started choking her out of her.
Dana squealed in panic, but attempted to keep a calm breath as well as possible.
With the help of her dragon she escaped, got caught and escaped again.

With fear, she hurdled the only place she found safe: a little hut.
"Damn it, where the freak are you?!", Dana whispered, hastily looking around.
Flames reached her, so she fled further.
"Maybe going from dad was a bad idea. I can't protect myself here...maybe,-"a loud thump interrupted her."-maybe I should've stayed...maybe I...-woah-breathe Dana, breathe. Breathe Dana, you just need to find this guy, and it will be over, as good as.", Dana whimpered.
Another thump, black flames almost reached her, smoke appeared.
"C'mon Dana...you gotta run. Move, legs,move...c'mon..", she whined.
"Move, please, I'm too young too die! Please, move legs!", she pleaded, shaking.
Her tone went more quiet with each sentence, until it merely sounded like a wisp, she was crying now.

"Would you stop this bullshit already? The beats are gone.", a smile very voice scoffed, staring at Dana from the doorframe.
She looked up, slightly red.
"S..sorry.", she stuttered.
The man rolled his eyes. "Get here already!", he yelled out.
Dana attempted to stand up, but the man's hand shook her attempt off. "Not you."
Smoke appeared next to him, materializing in a darker haired man.
"Took you forever. She kept crying my ears out.", the other complained, his brother showing him.
"C'mon...you're a dad now too. You wait here.", the other replied, stepping out of the shadows.
Chris went over to Dana, briefly healing her before their eyes met.
"What happened?", the guard calmly asked.
"Demons....-sorry, give me a sec-"-, Dana breathed, allowing the flames on her body to calm her down.

"The royals are gone. You're Giulia's dad, right?", Dana paused, asking Chris.
The latter nodded in confusion.
"Well...demons took over, they were everywhere. It's been some days, they took people with them. They have Kian, and Dehja, and Mahina. But not just them...I think I heard Baby screams coming from Luca's house, and a purple haired woman being dragged away,but-" the other brother had turned around, his eyes dark from fury.
"They took my kids?!", he bellowed, scaring Dana.
"I think so...and I believe they have Giulia as well, and I didn't see Lucy either.", Dana stuttered, now both brothers furious.
"Any idea where they are?", Chris asked in a surprisingly calm tone.
Dana shrugged, hiding her face in her arms.
"They have my fucking family.", Luca growled.
Chris joined, both growling furiously.

"They also have the other royals...dad is here...we ought to do something. I was looking for you actually.", Dana confirmed, Chris nodding.
"These bastards...they will know what true pain is.", Luca growled, Chris agreeing, mostly quiet.
He still had his two younger kids, but they were safe with his parents, and had stayed there for several months now. The two brothers left Dana inside the canine, rushing outside. Both were understandably furious.
"Where's this fucking demon king.", Chris growled, his brother staring into the fire.
Keske flew above them, laughing maniacally.
"Who do we have here? A few 'brave' idiots? Your disobedience will cost you your head!", the king laughed.
"Bastard I'll get your head one day!", Luca shouted, black flames chasing the demon along the fields.
The king fled angrily, sending his people after the brothers.