Sixteen| Hilgers' strengh

"The incarnations to the throne, as holy as they may be, a thing created by their demand, should bring destruction about their land.
Natures strongest shall split away what has been meant to be, like lightning it shall strike.
Evil shall turn out as a shine, the good mourning and in a whine.
The triplets to the throne, having found their heart shall be teared apart, tested for whom ever may approve.
The one with hair light as wood, a destiny is premise for her. She shall travel far around, yet not leave. Werewolf queen with hair light as a halo should find the place she originated, regain her power, find the close in blood.
Her soul originated way deep down, her blood shall give her strength, at any cost.
Family shall strengthen her, at ancestors's reach.
Her heart shall beat in sync with her SO's heart, one dies so does the other."

This prophecy went over and over in Mahina's head, especially since she'd decided to travel where her mothers' roots laid, Sulia.

Liam walked in, and a smile spread across the queen's face.
He saw how desperate she was, and sat in front of her, smiling at her.
"Hey gorgeous.", he greeted.
"Hey...whatcha doing in here? It's beautiful outside.", Mahina asked, messing with Liam's hair, to his enjoyment.
"Well, it's only half as beautiful without you, gorgeous. Plus, everyone is scared that Keske idiot will come back, so...yeah.", he explained, closing his eyes in the sunlight shining from the window.
"I hate you so much it must be true love.", Mahina whisper-sang, before sliding down the couch and hugging Liam from behind.
Liam laughed as she continued singing.
"And you make me so mad I ask myself, why am I still here? Or where could I go? You're the only love I've ever known...but I hate you, really hate you, so much I think it must be trueee lovee..", she sang.
Finishing with a smirk and "You're an asshole but I love you, Romeo."
"I know life would suck without you..and at the same time, I wanna hug you, wanna wrap my hands around your neck...", Liam added, seeing the gorgeous queen lay with her head hanging off of the couch, a now more relaxed smile on her face.
"True love...true love! R-O-M-A-N-C-E...you can do it bae!", they chuckled, breaking into laughter.
Promptly, Liam used this to cause chaos...in the best way.
"Hey hey..! I never knew I had a laughing bat as a Juliette! The very rare kind, guess the hunt was successful, hello boss?", he laughed.
The queen grinned, pulling him on the couch with her, both then watching Dana and Dehja, who were having a date in the woods, both in beautiful dresses.

"You look—-like a fiel of flowers Dana..beautiful and smelling amazingly. Sorry, bad at compliments.", Dehja blushed.
Dana giggled, her hair, now chin long, beautifully brushed her face, hiding a few scars from play fights in her childhood.
"You know...whoa!" Dana exclaimed, flinching as she heard a loud sound.
A group of wolves broke through the bushes, seemingly trying to warn the queen, who instinctively grabbed Dana's hand, in an attempt to calm her down.
'Danger ahead! Danger ahead! Dark cloth! Danger!', the female, apparently Alpha, barked, getting closer and closer to Dehja.
'What's wrong? Dark clothed people? Where?', she calmly responded.
The alpha grabbed her hand with her mouth and pulled her into the woods, a slightly worried Dana running behind them.

At a lighting, the group saw multiple dozen warriors of lord Keske, more and more rising.
"This kingdom, and the queen, will be mine!", he shouted.
"I had a feeling...", Dana whispered, hiding behind Dehja.
'Man is danger. My mate gone.', the alpha growled, storming ahead.

They were alone, it was only the two of them, against almost a thousand better trained men and women, although Giulia was doing her best to help, she couldn't do a whole lot due to her magic being seemingly broken, or interrupted.
"Darn it! It's to many! We need help!", Giulia mumbled to herself as she swung around, hitting the army with her blade.
Weaker warriors were stood at the edge of the forest, almost falling asleep.
"Someone help her!", Dana yelled into the woods, but nothing.
"Someone, Help!", Dehja yelled, also no response came. Until a silhouette dashed from the trees, purple hair waving in the wind.
Close after, a brown haired man and a brunette joined as well, the dark brown haired man jumping to help out Giulia.
The other two took their spot next to the double D couple, and asked what was happening.
"Well, we just got here and Giulia was dealing with them on her own, and I didn't wanna leave Dana here, he could use her as leverage for me or Mahina.", Dehja explained, pulling a sword.
Or at least trying to.
"Darn it!", she cursed.
"Aight..this man never gives up, does he?", the purple haired warrior groaned, pulling a pair of daggers.
The queen shook her head, then turned to fire ice and obsidian at the enemy, which only shook them off for a minute, then they raged more.
"Kurowo!", the female shouted, twenty enemies getting knocked out instantly.
The guard grinned.
"Lumo! Ecko! Julo!", she fired, elemental balls flying in the air, only the ice ball hitting the enemy.
"Lumo! Ecko! Julo!", Giulia copied, her balls hitting the target.
"Hugo!", Giulia added, causing her to fly, followed by: "Medicio!", which healed her.
Hilgers dodged the enemies attacks effortlessly, at least one arrow hit her.
"Lukoso!", she growled, admitting a light from her arm to blind a few of Lord Keske's followers.
Giulia grabbed a tree branch and hit multiple warriors over the head with it, only them noticing how many were being called, the lord still laughing maniacally.
Nichole followed, also calling the flying spell and landing to slice multiple enemies' throats.
She grinned, her eyes sparkled with mischief.
More and more fell, and more and more came.
A silent spell later, the purple haired warrior's hands were ignited with flames, which she fired, her eyes went from hazel to red, just like a true Shadow Knight.
These Shadow Knights were still loyal forces, most of them just preferred hell as their comfort.
More flames forced the former loyal souls to switch sides.
Dehja suddenly had an idea, and ran to get Mahina, who was the reincarnation of guard, and together they should be able to command the souls. Mahina was already in guard-mode, her eyes glowing yellow.
Dehja let her eyes change to purple, and led her sister towards the battle, briefly explaining what had happened.

"Surowo!", Dehja shouted, she attempted to turn.
Nothing would work, not one spell.
Eventually she got lifted up, but collapsed quickly after. She wasn't strong enough yet.
At least not quite.