Chapter 16

*Woo🐺 sent a photo*

Haruto saw the notification pop on his phone screen. He unlocked his phone, opened his inbox with Jeongwoo and saw the 7th selfie of the day.

In a different outfit this time. Sighing, he called his friend, to assure him that he looked good no matter what.

"Jeongwoo yah." Haruto started once the other side picked up his call, "I told you any will work."

"No but can't you help me choose? The last one's better right? It doesn't have any tacky colour."

"You're just going for a live, why do you even bother?" Haruto asked.

"Not just any live, Ruto! I'm going to Junkyu hyung's place!"

"Okay okay, fine! Go with the last one then." Haruto impatiently answered.

"You sure? How about the third one? I liked the sweater."

"Then wear the third one."

"But isn't the colour a bit... Too much? The 6th one looks good too..."

"Yah! Do you want my opinion or not?" Haruto scolded. "The last one with the gray coat is better. Wear that one. And don't forget to wear a chain with it, it looks plain otherwise."

"Okay! Thank you Ruto!" Jeongwoo cheered.

"Good, best of luck." Haruto wished, "And don't send me any more selfies!"

Laughing at his friends pretentious annoyance, Jeongwoo cut the call. He was nervous indeed. He added a chain as Haruto instructed, styled his hair nicely. He looked okay. At least good enough to enhance his good features.

He walked out of the house a while later and looked at the address Junkyu sent him. He smiled a little. In the excuse of sending him the address, Junkyu took his contacts. Such little and subtle acts of him pleased Jeongwoo.

He took a taxi and reached his destination. He had to find the correct apartment. But the numbering- he stuggled to get the pattern, hence, spent a while in the hot noon to find out Junkyu's abode. He could have called and asked Junkyu, since the elder already asked him where he was. But Jeongwoo didn't wanna come out incompetent. So, he himself found out the desired apartment building.

In the process, he sweated a lot. So, when he rang the bell and Junkyu opened the door, he became cautious.

"Hi Jeongwoo!" Junkyu cheered, "Come in." As they walked in, Junkyu noticed the beads of sweat on Jeongwoo's face.

"You're sweating, wait, let me turn the Aircon on." Junkyu said. Jeongwoo became aware again.

"Do I stink? Do I look disgusting?" As he thought, he sat on the couch rather stiffly, putting his hands on the knees.

Junkyu's place was nice, with minimum decoration. He found it comfy.

Junkyu sat across him. "Hey, you can treat the place as home. You don't have to be so stiff!"

Jeongwoo just bowed. No sign of changing posture though. So, Junkyu added, "My parents are not home, you don't have to be all polite and stuff."

"So he's alone? Why did he say that to me? Is it some kind of hint? What am I supposed to do?"

Junkyu saw the younger thinking whatever, so he stood up, walked to his couch and held him by the shoulders.

"Relax them." He pushed them down, held Jeongwoo's hands from over his knees and let them spread.

But Jeongwoo opposed. "I'm... Uh. I'm all sweaty and..."

Junkyu looked ridiculed, "So?"

"I might smell... Bad." Jeongwoo added. Junkyu rolled his eyes, "No you don't! Besides, I don't really mind. So, be comfortable." He added, "Also, if you wanna change, you can do so."