Chapter 25

Doyoung's peaceful sleep was disturbed as the morning light fell on his closed eyes. He squinted his eyes, trying to see what was around him. He realized he wasn't in his own room.

And wasn't alone either.

His eyes fell on the sleeping boy beside him, still holding him in a strong embrace. Doyoung's lips curved in a smile. Haruto looked so innocent, and so protective too.

"Ruto." Doyoung called softly, although that came out hoarse. His hand was over Haruto's chest which he patted lightly.

"Wake up, Ruto. We're gonna be late for school."

Haruto showed no movement. So, Doyoung brought his hand up to Haruto's cheek and poked it with his index finger.

Haruto shifted and mumbled something incoherent. His voice was both deep and squeaky. Seemed like a child was trying to talk in an adult voice. Doyoung chuckled.

"Wake up, babe." He whispered in Haruto's ears, then looked at his face. Haruto was smiling.

"You pretended?" Doyoung asked. Haruto grabbed Doyoung a little tighter to answer that, "You're being so cute, couldn't help it."

Doyoung fell on Haruto's chest again as an impact of the latter's strong hold. He slapped on Haruto's arm, "We'll be late, wake up now."

"Late for what?" Haruto asked, "Today's Sunday."

"Really?" Doyoung took his phone and was dumbfounded when he saw the day. "It is!"

"I wanna sleep a little more." Haruto buried his face in Doyoung's neck, taking a sniff of his strawberry vanilla scent. Doyoung chuckled on his own. He brought his hand up to Haruto's head, and brushed through his hair.

"Just a while, okay?" Doyoung said. It didn't matter though, as he could feel Haruto being super comfortable with him in his arms. He would probably sleep for a while.

Thinking about everything and anything, Doyoung himself fell asleep. He woke up again when the sun was burning bright outside. Haruto was already up, and he was fondly looking at the sleeping Doyoung.

"Morning." He smiled. Doyoung returned that smile. Haruto kissed him on the cheeks. "We should wake up and eat now."

"Hmmm we should." Doyoung said, but showed no sign of movement. He felt a little too nice being wrapped in Haruto's hold. Haruto laughed at that, "We really should."

Reluctant, Doyoung sat up. His hair was messy, near his cheek was a deep red mark, where the skin was pressed against the pillow. His eyes, cheeks, lips everything were puffy. He looked irresistibly cute.

Haruto sat up, fixed Doyoung's hair. He purposefully exposed the latter's forehead.

"I thought you said to cover it up always?" Doyoung asked.

"In front of others, yes. But it's all mine to see, isn't it?" Haruto winked. Doyoung felt a subtle tingle in him. Haruto did know how to flirt!

"I'll see what we have for breakfast." Haruto said, "You go freshen up first."

Doyoung listened, and went to do so. Haruto took out his phone. He sighed once he saw the date. July 5th.

He unlocked it and was surprised to see 56 unread texts from Jeongwoo. He remembered Junkyu dropping him off. Did something happen? Did Junkyu already confess?

He read all of them and was slightly disappointed that Junkyu only kissed him on the forehead. However, he had a gut feeling that Junkyu would do something in the live he invited Jeongwoo to. So, when he was eating breakfast with Doyoung, he shared the newly found information with him.