Chapter 11

"I get it that you can't wait to hear what your Doyoungie wants to talk about, but why am I standing by your side??" Jeongwoo asked, ridicule mixed with his tone.

"Come on, Woo! You gotta be here to defend me!" Haruto said. They were standing in front of the school gate, waiting for Doyoung to come out. Although it was Haruto's business, he forced Jeongwoo to be with him as well.

"How are you so sure that he'll be accusing you?" Jeongwoo asked again, "He might just wanna talk about something else!"

"Mmm I have a feeling." Haruto said, "I don't think he'll act like that just to talk at random."

"Okay. Fine. But I have stuff to do Ruto yaaaaah!" Jeongwoo whined. They had an upcoming Physics Olympiad, so Jeongwoo was given some tasks by his teacher.

"Ssh, you can do them later."

"I have homeworks to do too! They'll take my time for gaming if I waste time here!" The younger was complaining still.

"Is gaming that important!?" Haruto asked, annoyed, "Fine! How about I buy you food instead?"

Jeongwoo liked the proposal, hence stopped whining immediately. "Sure?"

"Yeah." Haruto spoke with a sigh.

"Alright! Yay!" Jeongwoo smirked, "You know I eat a lot, don't you?"

Haruto chuckled, "Of course I do! I've known you for 16 years already!"

"It's 4, Ruto." Jeongwoo rolled his eyes, "You always exaggerate."

Haruto bit his tongue internally. How stupid of him to forget that he was from a place 12 years ahead of time! He was extremely lucky that Jeongwoo took that as fun. Otherwise, he'd be in big trouble explaining.

"Ok ok, whatever. Now wait with me." The Japanese implied. They talked a little more and eventually, Doyoung was seen.

But he wasn't alone; he was seen holding hands with his annoying girlfriend.

"Hey," Haruto called with a smile. Doyoung didn't greet back. So, Haruto continued, "You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah," Doyoung replied, "But not now. I have to walk her home first."

"Doesn't she take the bus?" Jeongwoo asked. "But yeah, she can walk if she wants, it's her wish after all." He added soon, after observing the little creases in between Doyoung's brows.

"Okay, go on. We'll be right behind." Haruto said. Doyoung looked a bit baffled.

"What do you mean behind? Are you two gonna follow us?" He asked.

"Yeah, so that you can talk after sending her home." Haruto spoke.

"Ruto?" Doyoung looked at Haruto with a very 'done' face, "Come on, we need privacy."

"We'll be talking to each other, we won't even look at you guys. You'll get full privacy!"

Doyoung looked at Hyeri. It was obvious that she looked pissed. However, Haruto was really stubborn even after Doyoung asked him a few more times.

"Do whatever then!" Poor Doyoung finally said. A grin formed on Haruto's face. He looked at Jeongwoo and gestured to walk with him. Jeongwoo sighed in defeat. He didn't sign up for that, he had to do it nonetheless, for his friend's sake.

"I deserve two meals for this!" He grumpily said. Haruto chuckled, "Fine, I'll give you two."

"But seriously, what's the deal between you and him?" Jeongwoo asked.

"I don't know, but something surely is fishy." Haruto said, "Let's wait till we get rid of that girl." Jeongwoo laughed at his friend's word. It seemed as if he actually wanted to get rid of her existence.