Allergies

While Luna preferred playing indoors, Natalie had a preference for the cool breezes and soft flowers outside. However, her body didn't agree.

Natalie let out a small sneeze as she sniffed a flower. 

"Easy love. You alright?" Mary asked, approaching her. 

"I'm fi-" Natalie started, before being cut off by a sneeze. 

"Och! How could I forget! We forgot your meds, didn't we?" Mary asked, taking off her gardening gloves and offering a hand to Natalie. Natalie sniffled and wiped her nose on her sleeve. "No no, Nattie. We use tissues, remember?" The redhead handed Natalie a tissue. The blond blew here nose.

"Merci Mummy," Natalie said with a small giggle, throwing away the tissue as they passed the kitchen trash can. 

"Good girl throwing the rubbish in the bin," Mary praised. She quickly washed her hands, drying them carefully. She took the allergy medication out of the cupboard, popping out the purple tablet. She set it on the counter, before filling a purple sippy cup with apple juice. She then handed the cup and pill to Natalie. "Don't chew love, just swallow. I know you can do it."

Natalie nodded, attempting to swallow the pill, before gagging as it got stuck in her throat. 

"Drink, love. You're ok," Mary encouraged. It was the same thing every time Natalie had to swallow medicine, but the liquid stuff just didn't work on her. Natalie sipped her apple juice, finally swallowing down the pill. "Such a good girl Nattie. How about you go to the playroom while Mummy makes lunch?"

"Ok Mummy," Natalie cheered before running off to the playroom with her sippy cup of apple juice. Mary smiled fondly. Although things had changed over the past few weeks, Natalie would always be her little princess.

A/N: Sorry this was so short. My next idea is for Easter, which isn't for another couple weeks, which is why updates have been so slow lately. Feel free to leave requests, though, and I'll add them into the planning.