Nursery Tour

"Hey love. Mama's home. And she has some surprises for you! Time to wake up!" 

Luna opened their eyes to see Mary standing over them. They were currently in Mary and Renee's room, as theirs was not set up yet to their knowledge. Mary picked them up, covering their eyes. They squeaked in surprise.

"It's alright love. I just don't wanna ruin the surprise," Mary explained, and Luna calmed down a bit. "Close your eyes." Luna obliged. They felt Mary's hand being removed from their eyes, and then felt themself being set down. "Alright, you can open them now."

Luna opened their eyes, and felt a excitement flood their body. They began clapping and jumping up and down. Their nursery was complete!

In the center of the farthest wall, there was a large crib. The crib was painted white. Inside, the crib had pink and blue paw-print patterened sheets and pink, blue, and yellow pillows. Above the crib, there was a shelf full of stuffed animals. There were wolves, teddy bears, dogs, ducks, and nessies on the shelf. 

Next to the crib was a simple, white dresser. Luna went over to look closer. There were 3 drawers. One had skirts, skirtalls, and overalls. The middle drawer had several onesies and a few t-shirts. In the top drawer, there were several hair bows, headbands, and other dress-up things. On top of the dresser, there was a stand with at least a dozen pacifiers on it. 

Against the wall closest to the dresser was a large white changing table with a blue pad on top. In the shelves underneath there were several packs of patterned diapers and some packs of pullups. There was also a baby blue bag with pink handles, which Luna could guess was a travel bag. Next to the changing table was a simple baby blue diaper pail. 

On the back wall there wasn't much aside from a few shelves. On the wall farthest from them, however, was what looked like a calender. Luna moved closer to learn that it was a rewards chart. It was pink with strawberries on the background, and white squares that were made of a material that stickers could easily peel off. 

Next to the reward chart was a large white rocking chair. Luna spun around a few times, just taking in the room. The walls were a light blue with clouds painted on it, and the floor was a dark wood. Luna began feeling dizzy and decided to sit down in the rocking chair. They just sat there and stared for a minute, not believing that the two women had gone through all of this effort for them. 

"You alright, baby?" Renee asked. Luna jumped up, hugging the women.

"Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!" Luna cried out, hugging the women tightly.

"Of course love. We want you to be happy and comfy here. Oh! I just realized... You've never seen the playroom, have ya? I know Nattie's been waiting for a playmate for years. Do you wanna come down and play?" Mary asked, feeling that it would be best to get Luna back into Littlespace. Luna nodded eagerly, and Mary took their hand, leading them down the stairs.