She hung up.It's too early for this.

I get out of my car and walk to the elevator,my black heels clicking onto the ground with my every step.

The elevator opens,entering I press the level I am needed on.

Boring music plays inside and I've always told them to cut it,it's horrible.

Stepping out I met with people rushing past with papers in hand,some on phones.Some sit and laugh with colleagues,some on computers staring intensely into it and some ready to go home.

"Adria Castellos has entered the building!"I turn my glare to Will who comes with a mischievous grin on his face,hands tucked into his pants.

All heads to me and I glare harder at him.

Unfortunately that's my best friend and most likely my only friend,Will Kishimoto.His dazzling slick black hair matching with his olive skin and small green eyes.A beauty spot just above his lips and is quite strong.

"Everyone get back to what you were doing."I exclaim and everyone follows through.

Will puts a hand over my shoulders as we walk to the conference room."Get your fucking hands off me Kishimoto."

He moves his hands away from me,with his hands up in mock surrender.

"I heard that we have good news.Many people wanted this case so headquarters decided to do random pick but of course with you as our leader."He bows down and I push him away.

"You are such an idiot."

"But I'm your number one idiot."

I punch him in the abdomen.Will groans,his shoulders hunching forward."Oh shut up it wasn't that hard drama queen."

I push the glass doors open,instantly seeing people sitting around the long table.I walk in hearing Will falling behind me.The chatter stops as I walk to my seat.

"What are the names of the victims?"I ask.The head chief sits on the other side his eyes snapping to me then to the young girl that stands up to go to the board.

Eleven people are on the board.Some children,some old,some teenagers.

"Amelia Cortez age 8 was in one of the cells we know this because she wrote her name on the wall.However her body wasn't found.David Carter age 35,Amy Baily age 28,Nathan Williams age 49,Jules Kim age 20,"

The names seem endless as she continues to read out their names.They echo in my head,all of different ethics,ages,genders and it's wrong that people could do that.What would be the reason that they were down there?

Why wasn't anyone helping to rescue them?

Questions that will probably never be answered till I find who did this.

"And we found blood and plenty walls so we decided to check them out.They all matches except in two cells the bodies weren't inside.Rafal Dixon age 28 and the other we are still running in the system.The body found outside belonged to Ben Luciano age unknown."The girl finishes.

"The buildings who do they belong too?"I hear Will ask,his tone serious.

"Riccardo Romano."A boy speaks.

I've heard of him,his a multi-millionaire close to becoming a billionaire.Was born in Italy and is a very successful business man.I also know that there has been rumours of him being in illegal activity.

"Everyone out except for Kishimoto,you,you and you."I point and obviously the chief.

I watch their faces twist in confusion.It's not that hard to understand.