12

I had no idea how Maeve did that,first with combat,beating the second best fighter and second with knowing how to use a gun

She is really extraordinary,which is a good thing.I just don't want her to get hurt tonight especially since Ariti is a dangerous person,but lucky for us,thinks with his dick.

I leave the weapons room and head to the living room where everyone is seated watching tangled again .Liam has an addiction to it.

Louis is laying on Nats lap and Bella is sitting on the floor while Antonio does her hair and Liam is sitting in the middle with a bucket of popcorn.

I sit on the floor beside Bella."Well if it isn't the princess,say what was up with Mae she seemed pretty tense."Bella says looking at me and Antonio grumbles under his breath and makes her face forward.

"Tense is a word I wouldn't use,she fucking threw a shoe at me."Louis pouts and Nat chuckles."Well to be fair we were in her room and she walked in on Bella rambling."Nat says softly with a smile.Sounds like Maeve.

We continue to watch the movie and I am trying to concentrate but my keeps drifting off everywhere.

Maeve isn't okay.Sometimes I hear her soft quiet sobs but she will be asleep.I would wake up and stroke her back and she would fall back to sleep.Her dreams are what makes her sad like prison,stuck there with no way out.

Then there's the attack.I need to know who did it ,who's doing everything.

I don't know how long I was thinking for because the Tv is switched off and everyone is standing.

"You okay there Ric?"Bella asks me and I give her a small smile and stand up."We should get dressed,wake M up yeah."Antonio states and with that they all leave to get ready.

I wonder what could've destroyed such a pure soul like Maeve,now don't get me wrong it didn't only destroy her but made her stronger.

Behind all those smiles and jokes,there's a Maeve who is sad and angry,at herself?I think but maybe it's herself and someone else.

Who ever it is I want to beat them to death or maybe starve them to death for destroying Maeve.She's strong and brave and I saw it in her the first time I met her.

I walk out of living room and unlock the door by the staircase.I haven't been in here for two years,it looks the same.

It's his old office.Books upon books are layered everywhere.A big brown desk in the middle with a black rolling leather chair,the back facing the city view.The walls are a baby pastel blue with pictures and stationery on the desk.

I walk more into the room breathing in the scene I miss so much.It smells just like them,like old wood and a lot of nature.I close my eyes,a small sad smile making its way onto my face.

"Who's office is this for,most definitely not yours,you seem like a dark colored person and holy shit look at all these beautiful books!"I open my eyes and turn my head to face Maeve.