"Okay, papa." She mumbled.

"Also, don't tell this to Shashank, okay?" Her father added.

"Why?" She asked.

"Think it never happened, Sneha. Just listen to me." Her father said gently but the order was clear in his tone. Even her mother nodded at it.

She understood his intention, though. They were afraid that Shashank might break off the engagement if he gets to know that she had been kissed by another man. She sighed at the thought. If she couldn't trust her fiance, then why should she even marry him, she wondered.

"Okay, papa." She mumbled in defeat.

.

.

.

It was finally 12:30 am when Sneha stepped out of the bed. Priya was very upset with what Viraj had done. She already disliked him and now, her hatred was on another level. So, Sneha had to console her sister and force her to sleep. When she was sure that Priya had slept, she slowly sneaked out of the room and took her phone from the charging point.

Unlocking it, she opened the message box of her fiance. Shashank had asked her to inform him once she reaches home safely. But, she was so engrossed in her affairs that she forgot to text or call him. Since it wasn't the right time to call him, she quickly typed the message.

'I reached home safely. Will call u 2mrw. Gud ngt.' She typed and hit the send button.

As soon as she hit the send button, she got another text message.

Her frown deepened when she saw the sender's name. It was him.

Curiously, she opened the text message.

'Did you reach home?' Viraj had texted her.

Even though he knew that she had reached home safely, he still wanted to ask her. Right now, it was the only way he could initiate the conversation as he lay on his own bed, waiting patiently for her reply. He had listened to Gaurav and had not disturbed her the entire day, even though he desperately wanted to talk to her.

With a grim expression, she opened the setting section of her phone and blocked Viraj's phone number from receiving both text messages and calls from him.

'Shameless man. He is engaged and still, he is texting another girl. I wish I could tell Nupur about her fiance and his true face!' Sneha thought angrily and locked the phone.

Coming back to the bed, she tried to sleep.

.

.

.

Friday:

"Let's go, Viraj." Gaurav informed him about the next meeting when his PA of common affairs entered.

"Sir, Mr Shankar Bohra wants to meet you. He is waiting at the reception and he says that it is very urgent. He doesn't have an appointment but he is insisting a lot." The young girl informed.

'Sneha's father!' Viraj thought in surprise. He looked at his watch and then towards Gaurav.

"Gaurav, start with the meeting and I'll join soon. Just make notes so we can discuss later." Viraj commanded and Gaurav nodded.

"Escort him here. And, get us some coffee." Viraj told the young girl who nodded and went to her work.

"Viraj... You know why he is here, right?" Gaurav asked.

"Yes. I'll talk to him." He assured.

"Just...don't lose your temper, okay?" Gaurav suggested to which Viraj nodded. As soon as Gaurav left, Viraj took his seat.