{53} They Lit The Candle (+)

Start from the beginning

"Why?" Oliver's voice was as soft as a whisper in his ear, sending a slight chill down his spine. God, he hadn't felt that chill in what seemed forever. "It's just me and you." His hands gradually began moving soothingly up and down his clothed torso.

"I know." Addison smiled. He turned around and kissed him with a sense of urgency.

Urgency that Oliver didn't approve of, "Wait." he pulled back. He held the boy's hands in his and looked into his eyes, "Take it slow. We don't have to rush it, okay?"

While he only nodded, Addison's stomach did summersaults at the utter sincerity in Oliver's tone.

And most importantly, his eyes.

"Ok?" Oliver questioned again.

"Ok." Addison stepped back with a grin, eyes still on him, "Let me light this first." He slid the candle from its original spot and into Oliver's line of sight.

"That's gasoline." Oliver pointed out.

"Ok, fine." He put his candle back and got out Oliver's vanilla scented. After lighting the candle he threw his arms over the boy's shoulder and kissed him, slow and soft.

"We can use yours another time," Oliver spoke against his lips.

"There's gonna be another time?"

Oliver answered his absurd question with another kiss.

Addison's always loved Oliver's lips. He loved the tingly sensation they always left when connected with his own. And the warmth he'd feel when they molded perfectly with his.

*******

Oliver's tongue ran along his lips around the same time that Addison's darted out to meet his. Their tongues swirled together, movements getting stronger with zeal every second.

Addison's hands slipped under the boy's shirt, feeling his indented torso with a sudden urge that intensified at the sound of Oliver's low groan.

Oliver was the first to pull away, only to walk them to their bed and gently push Addison down onto the mattress.

He climbed on top of him and gazed at him for a few moments. An almost vacant smile took over his lips as gaped at his features.

Addison watched him, suddenly feeling almost shy in a way. But he didn't want his gaze to let up.  He didn't want Oliver's eyes to leave him for a second, in fear of them finding someone else.

The boy lifted his head off of the mattress and brought their lips together.

A low whimper escaped his throat when Oliver's lips left him but swiftly connected to his throat.

Due to Addison's attire, Oliver stretched the neckline of his shirt to glue his lips to the pit of the boy's collar bone.

"Oliver." Addison gasped at the feeling of him gently nipping at his skin.

He practically whined when he pulled back, "Can I take it off?" Oliver questioned, hands already on the hem of his pullover.

"Yes." Addison urged him on by lifting his arms above his head for easier access.

Addison kept his eyes closed, awaiting Oliver's touch on his body yet again, but it never came. Instead, Oliver stared at him again. This time not at his face but his body, "You're beautiful." He grinned.

"Oliver-"

"I'm serious." his hand cupped his cheek and gradually slid to his neck, down his chest, stopping on his abdomen.