{53} They Lit The Candle (+)

Vote<3Comment<3Follow

!THIS IS THE SMUT AFTER THEIR DATE!

If you're reading this story after it's complete I know the reads are odd it's due to the order it was published,

I know I posted this late and out of order but I hope you enjoy it<33

*****indicates a smut warning

IIIIIIIII

The moment Addison got the front door open, their lips locked.

"How was the date?!" Addison's mom questioned, causing the boys to break apart at the speed of lightning.

She sat next to his father cuddled up in a blanket. They looked at the boys with equally amused grins.

"How did you know we went on a date?" Addison frowned.

"It's all Gabe talked about when you two left."His dad replied.

Despite his parent's smiles, which were getting a little creepy as time went on, the silence that set upon them was tense.

Maybe it was he and Oliver's sexual tension, or the fact that his parents had just witnessed him tonguing his date. Either way, he wanted to get upstairs asap, "Ok...well, we are gonna go." Addison waved and grabbed Oliver by the arm.

"Be safe!" Addison's mom called from behind them.

"Try and stay quiet!" His father shouted.

...

Addison set down his keys and candle on his dresser. He could hear Oliver removing his jacket behind him, and setting it on a chair. There was something about the atmosphere that overwhelmed him.

The fact that he and Oliver hadn't been intimate in a while may have had something to do with his sudden need to impress tonight.

Yeah, they've had sex countless times, but never in these circumstances. Their first date was special to him, and he hoped it was just as memorable to Oliver.

This was the end of the night, and like they say, "save the best for last." He just prayed he could be the best.

Suddenly he felt hands snake around his waist and Oliver's face in the crook of his neck, "Are you okay?" Oliver murmured, rocking them slowly, side to side.

Addison set his hands on his. The boy's eyes fluttered closed as a state of ease washed over him in an instant.

How did Oliver know that this is just what he needed?

Could he sense his nerves?

"Yeah," He breathed out, letting his head lean back onto the boy's shoulder. "I'm a little nervous."