{6}Be Aggressive!

Stress and anger don't mix too well, definitely when it comes to Addison

Stress and anger don't mix too well, definitely when it comes to Addison. So when you add sexual frustration to the list you'll get a really bad side of him, not that there's a good one.

It's been 2 weeks since Oliver's spared him a glance, it was getting embarrassing at this point.

The last time Addison tried to make conversation with him, Oliver shrugged him off and told him they could meet at Addison's house that night, but Oliver never showed up.

That was pretty good timing because Addison had bigger things to worry about.

Things with User789o0 have been getting worse.

Hey, how are you feeling?

User789o0: fine

Are you sure? Do you need to talk about anything? If you want me to leave you alone I understand. I just wanted to make sure you were okay.

User789o0: I've just felt out of it lately. Things at home are really tiring me out and I can't even enjoy things that I want to anymore. My dad is so draining and confusing. This morning he made us breakfast and offered to drive us to school but just last night he was telling me he wanted me out of his house. I don't know what to expect from him anymore.

Addison's heart ached for him. He wished there was something he could do, but there's only so much you can fix from a phone screen.

Do you think that there may be some friends you can stay with if things get worse? Not that I think they will I just don't want you to get put in a really dangerous situation.

User789o0: I don't have any good friends.

Promise that you'll reach out if you need anything?

User789o0: Yeah. Talking to you is enough though. I know we're strangers but it means a lot to have someone there for me, I don't get that often.

I'm always here :)

User789o0: I'm always here for you too, I promise.

Addison sighed with a faint smile on his face.

He lifted his phone off of his chest and decided to text Oliver, just to see if he wants to hang out.

Hey, wanna come over??

He clicked his tongue staring at his screen as he awaited the boy's response. Oliver began typing but stopped, a few seconds later he started again.

Oliver: No sorry I'm not really feeling well rn. I need to rest up for the game tomorrow.

And there goes that.

Ok gn I guess

Oliver: Goodnight

Now that Oliver mentioned it, he should also get some rest. The last game went horribly, the team forgot the cheer, and they had 6 injuries in total. This week Addison decided on just teaching them a dance routine and if it didn't work...well shit.