36. I'm waiting

After the trip, Seulgi can't stop being awkward to Joohyun. She can't stop thinking about what happened between Mr. Lee and Joohyun. Ever since that day, she only saw her being mad all day and never talked to anyone again.

"She is being moody again." Seulgi stared at her through the transparent window. "She is still beautiful though." She is still talking to herself until Joy arrives.

"She is gonna melt if you keep staring at her like that." She said in a sarcasm tone.

Seulgi was taken aback and quickly focused on the documents. "I know you have a crush on her so you better stop hiding it" Joy is already teasing her, she is smirking. Seulgi shook her head.

"Nope, I am just staring at her thinking why she is getting moody again." Seulgi excused.

"Is that so??? I saw you looking at her with a genuine smile and sparkling eyesssss" Joy teased her more and laughed. Seulgi glared at her to shut her up. "Oh, Wendy said we will have lunch together, byeee" she ran so fast and got scared of Seulgi's glare.

"I might stare at you too." Joohyun chuckled.

Seulgi jumped out of her chair looking surprised at Joohyun who was smirking.

"Since when did you..?" Seulgi cleared her throat. "Well, you keep staring at me since earlier, so I have to ask you why?"

"How did she know that?" Seulgi thought to herself, she knew that Joohyun did not look in her direction earlier. She crossed her arm and scoffed, "I am not staring at you. I am just looking at you, ehrm" she cleared her throat. "You got so moody again and I can't bring myself to talk to you because you will take your anger out on me."

"Well I practically heard it from Ms. Park" she is also now teasing Seulgi.

"How did she hear it all?" Seulgi thought. Nevermind. She is even weirder than me.

"Why do all of you like to tease me!!!, Urgh!" She groaned and walked away. Joohyun just stopped her from holding her wrist.

"And where are you going?"

"Somewhere far from you!" She yelled.

"We still need to have lunch..TOGETHER" Joohyun emphasized the word together so Seulgi won't be able to insist.

"Well, Ms. Bae, I am still not hungry." She said sarcastically.

She got pulled closer to Joohyun and she was madly staring at Seulgi.

"Ms. Bae?, I thought we agreed to call each other names when we are together?"

"I changed my mind" Seulgi tried to avoid Joohyun's gaze.

She saw Joohyun's smirking and now she got nervous. Why is she looking at her that way? "Well then" she heard Joohyun until she was pulled into a kiss. She quickly pushed Joohyun and started to look around. "What did you do? What if someone saw us?"

"No one will see us besides I have great senses." Joohyun pointed at her eyes. "But still!"

"You better call me my name, if you don't want it to happen again" she said with an evil smile and walked away. She stopped and looked at Seulgi again,"Well, you can still call me Ms. Bae so I can capture that lips of you over again"

Seulgi was too stunned to speak. She is still processing what just happened and starts to follow Joohyun.

Joohyun turned around and Seulgi quickly changed her gaze to the wall. "I thought you weren't hungry?" She asked Seulgi. Seulgi faced Joohyun and walked towards her. "I changed my mind, I'm hungry. '' Seulgi walked passed to Joohyun and ran to the elevator. She always gets shocked when Joohyun always gets to follow her quickly.