34. Good Mood

Wendy POV

"Yah, Wendy can you help me with this??" Joy approached me and gave me the papers. "You still haven't finished this?? I asked and she shook her head. "Something came up, last night, I forgot to finish these" she heavily sighed.

"I'll help you so don't worry about this,... are you okay??” I asked, she was staring nowhere and she shook her head “Oh, i’m fine, Thank you” She said and sat on her chair. What’s wrong with her? Is she fine? Seulgi arrived with a smiling face and happily greeted us. “Hey guys, morninggg!!!'' She waves her hand and walks away. “Wahhh, yesterday she looked so depressed and now she looks crazy” Mr. Kim chuckles and crosses his arm. “Maybe something good will happen,” I said.

Ms. Bae also arrives holding a coffee, “Morning” she suddenly greeted us. All of us stopped and looked at her with curiosity. “What??” she asked.

All of us stood up and greeted her “Morning too, Ms. Bae”, she smirked and left. “Something’s up, she never greeted us,” Joy smirked. “You’re right,” I said.

Seulgi POV

It’s already lunch time and we were having our lunch. “Seul” Wendy called me. “Why?”.

“Do you know what’s happening to Ms. Bae??” She suddenly asked. I got choked from my drink and they quickly passed the tissue. “You know something, don’t you?” Joy asked.

“NOPE” I replied. “Why? What’s wrong with her?” I asked.

“She suddenly greeted us this morning, it’s weird, she never did it” Joy crossed her arm.

“What’s wrong with that?? It’s a good news she’s trying to be close to us”

“It’s still weird, did she get a lover?” I avoided her gaze and just put the burger into her mouth. “Just eat!! This talk will go nowhere” I cleared my throat and continued to eat. 

After eating, I ordered food again and went to Ms. Bae’s office. “Aren’t you going to eat?” I said. She looked up and I raised the pack. She stopped working and stood up. “Wah, did you eat already?” She asked and smiled. “Oh, I already ate” she went to the couch and sat. I put the food on the table. 

She was just staring at me “Are you not going to eat?” I asked. “Let’s have lunch together next time”

“Huh?Why?”

“Just, I want to” She said and pick up her chopsticks and eat. “Okay, let’s eat together next time” I said and she smiled at me. I just watch her eat, she looks cute eating. “Stop staring at me, I know I’m pretty” she said. I can’t believe what she just said. “WAHH, I am not staring at you, Pretty? I didn’t say anything” I scoffed.

“Your eyes say everything though” She said. “Well-” I was cut off when Mr. Wang arrived. “Oh… I didn’t mean to interrupt,.. I mean..” He cleared his throat. “What is it?” Ms. Bae asked.

Everything went silent, maybe they need privacy, I have to go. “I’ll take my leave then, please excuse me” I said, I went out of  her office and closed the door. “Is it very important?” I mumbled

Joohyun POV

“Can you knock before you come in?” I put down the chopsticks and looked at him. “This is very important, we found him”

“Where??”

“You need to come with me"

I quickly stood up and rushed outside, I was too focused and never bothered to look around to find Ms. Kang, this is so important. We arrived at the safe house and it was not what I expected.