35. I'll protect you

Joohyun POV

"Any news?" I asked on the other line.

"Nothing found Young Lady, I'm going to search Ms. Kang's house. Are you sure about this, young lady?" I stop for a moment. I know this will make Ms. Kang hate me but I have no choice. This is my last chance.

I was at the balcony taking this private call, I turned around and saw Ms. Kang busily cooking. "Young lady? Are you there?" I heard.

"Yes, ....search it, don't miss anything, make sure you find clues" I stated.

"As you wish, young lady." I ended the call and went inside.

"That call look serious" she said and looked at me curiously. "It's not, about work." I replied.

She turned off the gas and wash her hands. "Shall we go back??" She was about to grab her bag but I stop her.

"What do you mean?? We just got here yet you already want to go back?" I asked. I was irritated a little bit.

"No, I don't mean that, I was asking if it's that serious, we can go back and just go on a trip next time." She explained.

I hold her hand. "No it's not, it's not that serious and I already planned this, I can't let this trip go into waste. Let's just stay here for two days, please."

She smiled to me genuinely and caress my cheeks. "Sure." she went back to her cooking and I just watch her cook.

Thank God.

.

.

.

.

Mr. Lee POV

"Where are we going Mr. Lee?" My driver said and quickly open the car's door. "We are going to Bae's Hotel"

"Suddenly??"

"Don't asked just drive"

He pressed the gas and drove off to Bae's Hotel.

.

.

.

Jackson's POV

I'm here at the bar, drinking to get rid of this damn thoughts, it's killing me.

"Even you drink a whole bottle of Spirytus, you won't even get drunk" I saw Krystal standing beside me and sat on the chair.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

She scoffed, "Did you forgot? I own this bar"

I chuckled, "Right, I forgot."

"So what's the problem why are being alcoholic these days?" She crossed her arm. Later on she just scoffed.

"Just... I want to.. I need to get rid of these damn thoughts."

"It's about Joohyun right?"

I didn't reply and went silent. I keep thinking about that day, she didn't even answer that they are already together yet she still decided not to tell me.

"It is" I heard her sigh. "Why?" I asked again.

"After all, you only liked her" she take away my drink and drink it all at once.

"What can I do? It doesn't go away" I put my head on the table.

"But you know that she will never be able to returned that feelings to you" she replied. That hurts. She really know how to hurt me with words.