21. Unsaid feelings

Seulgi POV

"Lets go inside"

"Stop!" She hold my hand and pull me closer to her. She suddenly smack her lips unto mine.

My....my....my first kiss,.....got stolen....

She pull off, "don't you dare leave me!" It was the last words until she passed out.

I carry her in my back and put her in my bed.

"Aish! Why did you drink so much?! You should have went to your home!" I exclaimed and sit on the bed.

Her hair was a mess it covers her face, I put it sideways.

"Pretty" I mumbled, I was about to stand up when she suddenly hold my hand.

"Don't leave, no, stay by my side, don't leave me" she keeps mumbling. I tried to remove her hand but she hold it tightly with two hands.

"I'm not going anywhere Ms. Bae" I whisper and tap her hand.

"I will do everything just to save you, even if I die"

"What about me? What about me?!! Did you think of how will I feel? You think I can just let you just die? No!"

I suddenly remember what happened earlier when I shake hands with Mr. Lee's brother.

"What was that? I suddenly feel fear"

She is still holding my hand. So I move her a little bit on the side and I can sit properly beside her. I just tap her hand until she feels comfortable.

Joohyun POV

I slowly open my eyes because of the rays of the sun hitting my eyes. I feel my hand was holding something. I raise my hand and it was someone else hand. I quickly sit on the bed and feel dizziness.

"Aish, I drink too much, I don't even have that much alcohol tolerance" I mumbled while holding my head. I look up, I saw Seulgi sleeping, she was sitting while her head leaning on the head board of the bed.

"Why? Why is she here?"

Flashback

In meeting Primus and Mr. Lee...

"Yah, you said you shake hands with Ms. Kang, did you saw something?" I ask Primus, its still bugging me.

"I saw you liking her" he chuckled.

I throw a crumbled paper to him. "Its not funny" I rolled my eyes, I saw Mr. Lee cackling.

"Yah, its not funny!" I exclaimed

"Why are you being so defensive, I was joking" Primus laugh, I'm dumbfounded.

"What did you saw??"

"Uhmm, you two... Will not end up together" he said. I look at him but he was busy playing chess with Mr. Lee.

"What are you saying! I don't like her!!"

"It was a joke, I really didn't saw anything, she was a normal human" he smiled...

"I don't like your joke" I said and went to the party. Seulgi's frienda are already drunk.  Krystal already went home, Jackson sent her home.

"I never drink that much but I'll try" I said, and get a drink. It was a nonstop drink, even the waiters stoppping me.

"Hey!!! I never drink this much before, just let me be!" I shout

Aishh this people here, I went to the parking lot and drive. I don't know but myself bring me to Seulgi's house.