17. Getting Closer

Joohyun POV

"It was fun!!!" Seulgi exclaimed as we exit..

"It's not though"

"Ms. Bae you can't fool me, you were screaming, yelling, clapping, whining and even laughing earlier, so it was fun" she said sarcatically...

"Tch, what will we gonna do next??" Someone stomach suddenly growls. Then we look at each other. It was Seulgi's.

I look away so she won't see me chuckling..

"Hehe, we do a lot, I got hungry.." She scratch her head and she was embarassed

"Let's go, I know a restaurant around here" I said and we go to the car.

We arrive in a restaraunt.. We sit near the window.....

"Can I have your order ma'am??" The waiter ask

"I'll just have a... Steak and a wine, thank you" the waiter nod and write in a small notepad

We look at Seulgi who still scanning the menu. She can't choose.

"Ms. Kang??" I call her

"Ms. Bae, can I have all??" She whisper and smile.

"Are you a pig?? How can you eat all of that" I look at the waiter and she was trying not to laugh.

"Hehe, just joking, I'll have steak too." She smile at the waiter, and the waiter smiles too.

"Don't smile" I said suddenly... What?? This mouth of mine never stops.

"Why??"

"You look like a fool"

She just make a frowning face and look outside pouting. So cute like a bear.

The steak arrives and she quickly slice the beef.

"Can you slow down?" she didn't listen but continue to slice it.

I get the knife and fork, I was surprised when she quickly change plate with me. I look at her but she just smile at me.

"ah..,, thank you" she smile and she showed her eye smile. Even her smile makes my heart melt.

Seulgi POV

Ms. Bae and I are both walking in the streets towards to our house.

We stop in front of the gate.

"Thank you Ms. Bae, I really have fun" I didn't mind to get her reply, I open the gate "Wait" she said

"I  have fun, th...thank you" she smile, Its the first time I see her smile fully. She has a lovely smile but she never let anyone see it, I am so lucky to see it for the first time. She walks away but I just can't end it here.

"Ms. Bae"

"Yes?" She looks back quickly like she still needs something.

"Why don't you come inside?"

"huh?? It's fine though"

"I insist" she just nod at me and as soon as I open the door, I saw the clothes everywhere. She can't see this.

"Ms. Bae wait here" I quickly go inside, I pick up the clothes and throw it in my room. I pick up the can of beers throw it at the trash bin. Lastly, I arrange the things in the living room. What did Yeri do here? She didn't even clean.

I went to the door and open it. "Ms. Bae, come in" I hold the door open until she gets inside.

"I'm sorry, it was kinda messy"