23. What should I call you?

Mr. Lee POV

I arrived home, when I open the lights, Primus was sitting on the couch, crossing his legs while drinking wine.

"When will you stop barging into my house?"

"Oh, this time I hacked your password, its fun doing that" He always gets on my nerves.

"Oh really? The first time you broke my window, and then broke my door and now hacking my password?" I point my broken window, I don't have time to get it fixed thanks to him.

"Well then which do you prefer? Breaking your door or hacking your password?"

"None of that" I remove my coat and hang it, I sit on the couch in front of him "why do you came here?" I ask him

"You owe me one favor, and I need that favor now"

"Suddenly?? I thought you will be using that after a year?"

"Change of heart, I mean mind" He chuckles.

"What is it?"

"I need Kang Seulgi" He said and smirk, what does he need this time. I have a bad feeling about this.

.

.

Joohyun POV

I was at my office when I heard loud voices outside.

"Are they working or not" I mumbled and went outside.

"Ms. Bae" they suddenly stop when I approach them.

"What are you all doing?" I glared at them somehow they keep smiling.

"What is it?"  I ask them

"Ms. Bae" A familiar person approach me,

"Ms. Kang?? What are you doing here?" I was surprised seeing her here, I thought she won't be coming back after I say that words.

"Work? I'll be gonna be your assistant again" she smiles, I am happy to see her again

"I said it was fine, you don't ne-"

"It was my choice, Ms. Bae" she smiled at me, Krystal approach and shouldered Ms. Kang

"I knew you would come back, come here I have something to show you"Krystal smiled and grab her somewhere else.  Seulgi look back and just signal that she will be back.

Why does she always do what she wants, she didn't even let me talk to her. I went back to my office, and keep thinking what they are doing.

.

.

Seulgi POV

"Uhmm what are we doing here??" I ask Krystal, we are at her office.

"I really need to talk to you in private" she said

"Ahh, don't worry, I won't tell Ms. Bae, that you came to my house" I said, she sigh, I bet she was thinking about it.

"Ohh, thank you for listening to me, like I said, Joohyun really needs you"

"Huh?? Why do you say that?".

"I don't know, she is just different when you're around"

"That is unexpected" I nervously smile, did I make a wrong choice?..

"And oh, lets have lunch together, bring also that two friends of yours" she said excitedly, I bid a goodbye and went back to my desk.

I'm back and it feels really nice...