24. The Denial One

Joohyun POV

"Jisoo-yah??" I was flustered seeing her,she left after the death of our parents, I never see her again. I tried to find her but still no signs.

"Oww, great, you still remember me" Jisoo exclaimed and smirk at me.

"Jisoo, you came back" I happily approach her.

"Wait, let me get this clear, I am not that Jisoo you have known before, I changed"

"But why?? You left after parents died, and now you have the guts to say that? You are still a Bae"

"Kim Jisoo" she said

"Kim? You mean?"

"Yes, I sided with our enemy, see? I am not like you"

"How dare you? Then why did you even come back? Ahhh, to bring me down?" I sarcastically said

"You got it, and I am taking what's mine"

"What do you mean?"

"That company, was mine, you never like being in a business, and then after our parents died, you stole it from me"

"I didn't stole it, it was named after me, and I don't even know, why! Why on earth father gave me a company that I didn't even want in the first place"

"A terrible liar you are, by the way, it was nice meeting you... again, unnie" she smirk and leave.

Jisoo? What am I gonna do?
.

.

I arrived in the company, I clear my schedules, I don't have the mood to have meetings.

I saw outside, Ms. Kang was talking to someone.

Seulgi's POV

"Hi" A beautiful lady greeted me, I never seen her before perhaps she was Ms. Bae relative, she is just look like her.

"Hello, I'm really sorry Ms. Bae won't accept any guest or clients for now"

"Don't worry, she will see me"

Great, maybe Ms. Bae know her.

"May I know your name? Then I'll talk to Ms. Bae"

"Kim Jisoo, Joohyun's younger sister, so.. will you let me go inside?"

Sister?? But she is a kim? Ms. Bae is a Bae? Really?

"Ahhh, wait-" I was cut off when Ms. Bae come out

"What are you doing?" She was looking at Ms. Kim badly.

"Ahhh unnie" Ms. Kim exclaimed

"Ms. Kang, don't let anyone get inside my office" she seriously said

"Yes"

"Come in" Ms. Bae said to Ms. Kim.

Are they really sisters???

.

.

Joohyun POV

"What are you doing here?" I ask her

"Well, looking around" she chuckles, I just ignore her.

"Okay, you changed, you're not that clingy baechu anymore, so I came here to greet an old friend, I happened to stop here" I still ignore her, and what that baechu thing, aish. I really hate that nickname.

"You're ignoring me" she pick up a fllower from the vase, and smile at me

"And what am I supposed to say? Welcome? Oh ready to bring me down? A traitor?" I said sarcastically, Jisoo scoffs, and stand up.