32. Love you

"She was that girl... And was too dumb not to notice it!" ~spoilerrrrrrrr

Joohyun POV

"She's late!" I slammed the table, I don't care if I am in the cafè. How dare she call me here if she can't be here on time.

"Did I keep you waiting??" Jisoo finally arrives and sits on the chair in front of me.

"You're late, do you think I have time for your games?"

"But you're here, aren't you??"

"Tsk, just say what you want, I'm in a hurry"

She suddenly gave me a small envelope. "I have a party tomorrow evening, I am inviting you, my last guest"

"I'm busy, did you just call me because of that?"

"Yes, don't be so mean, I am also busy" she said, she stood up and suddenly stopped. "And also... Bring Ms. Kang, I'm sure she will like it" 

"What are you planning?"

"Nothing, I don't have but if I do have.... I won't tell you" she smirked.

"Yah, don't ever touch her or else I won't just let you go easily"

"Are you threatening me??"

"No.. it's just a small piece of advice" I also stood up and picked up the small envelope. "I will see you tomorrow evening then" I smirked and left the café. Don't she dare take me lightly. 

"Ms. Bae!!!" I saw a familiar person approach me. "Why are you here?" 

"Huh? I... I will buy a coffee for everyone" As Ms. Kang said, she looked inside the café, "is that Ms. Kim??" She said, She was about to enter but I stopped her by holding her wrist. "Let's go!" I drag her.

We arrived in front of the building. "Why did you drag me out there?! I didn't buy any coffee..." She was mad and got out of the car. She walks to the entrance without looking back. When we arrived at my office, she didn't talk to me.

"Are you a kid?! Pouting like that, tsk!" 

"Hmmp, I'm busy, see you later.." She left my office and slammed the door.

"How childish! Yah! I told you, you can be childish but not like this! You fool!!" I shout, I wish she heard it. "Gosh! My head hurts!" I sat on my chair and leaned. I look at the small envelope. "That's right.. I made the right choice.. I won't run away this time."

Seulgi POV

"Time to go home!!!" I exclaimed, I stretched my arms and cracked my hands. "That feels good!" I stood up and packed my things. "Are you done?" Ms. Bae asked, I didn't notice her. "Yes, I'm going home!" I said. 

"Not yet" 

I was shocked "Overtime??!! Again?!" I exclaimed. Pft, I have plans to go out though.

"We're going out," She said plainly. 

"Huh?"

"What a deaf, tsk"

"I'm not!"

"Nyenye..., can you do it a little faster?" She complaint

"Yes boss" I rolled my eyes, I grabbed my bag and phone. We walked to the elevator.

.

.

We arrived at a mall. "Why are we here?"

"Why? Did you think we will have a date??" She smiles playfully. She motioned her face to mine. Our face is too close with just a slight push. I might kiss her.