33. I'll return it to you

Chapter 33 I'll return it to you

Joohyun POV

I heard my doorbell rings and got up from my bed. "Aishh, I'm tired.." I lazily walk to the door. It's a goddamn weekend, give me a break!!

"Yah!! Open the door!!!" I heard Jackson yelling and banging the door. Why the hell is he doing here? 

"What does he want now??" I mumbled. I opened the door and he suddenly fell on the floor and hit his head. "AHHH!! THAT HURTS!! Why did you open the door??" He yelled. Did he just try to kick my door??

I scoffed..."What should I do then? Wait until you break my door??" I sarcastically said. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. He also follows, he sits while holding his head. He was whining endlessly. "Say it.."

"About what??" He asked. He is too slow..

"Why are you here??!!" I yelled at him. He dared to kick my door and now he can't even quickly answer me.

"Ahhh.. just checking on you.." 

Is he a doctor?

"Are you my doctor now??"

"No..it's not like that.. you know.. in two months the next blood moon will happen soon and.." I cut him.. 

"I know! I can't even just find this girl.. I don't have any clue.."

I have been looking for her for many years. I should stop now.

He stiffened and started to avoid my gaze. "You know something don't you??" I asked curiously.

"N..no... Just...."

"If you don't spit it out, I'm going to kill you" I threatened him. For the past few weeks, I haven't talked to him, maybe he knows something.

"Don't be angry at me..That..that..that girl..is.." he stutters, he might know something, why is he stuttering?? Is he hiding something from me? He got interrupted when a phone rang.. 

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Sorry.." he stated. "Answer it.. it might be important"

"I'll be quick" he stood up and went to the balcony.

"Nevermind" I mumbled..I walked to the kitchen to drink some water. It's full of groceries, I don't even eat. "What does she think of me??" I mumbled.

"JOOHYUN-AH!!!!!" He suddenly yelles. "CAN YOU PLEASE LOWER YOUR GODDAMN VOICE?!!" I slam the bottle.

"Sorry! But this is important...the vice-president..."

"Why?? Did he confess??"

"No.. the other way.."

"What do you mean?"

"He..escaped.."

"What???!!! Why did you just say it now?!!" I quickly grabbed my coat and ran to my car. Jackson also follows and enters the car. I drove fast to the safe house. 

...

...

...

...

...

...

We arrived at the house and my men were all down. They were in pain. 

I left Jackson and ran inside, he can't get away that far.

It was really too late. He got away.