"Get the fuck out of here! I'll get you thrown out of your job and get you arrested, you piece of shit" Hunter spat.

"What's going on?" Ayla's weak voice drew attention across the room. 

"Ayla? What are you doing out of bed?" Hunter got out of their holds and went towards Ayla. His voice switched from 100% to 15% volume in a matter of seconds upon looking at Ayla. He cupped her face, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Ayla thank goodness you're okay" Dolph didn't care of what would happen next, all he knew was he wanted to make sure his friend is okay.

"Dolph?" Ayla asked.

"Stay away from her" Hunter warned, standing in front of Ayla, his teeth gritted as he looked at Dolph dead in the eye.

"Hunter, please, I-"

"I said fucking go!" Hunter yelled, his fists clutched.

"Hunter" Ayla called out, holding his arm.

"Can someone explain what's going on?" Ayla asked, her head throbbing at the back.

"Answer me!" Ayla yelled a little when everyone hesitated. She didn't mind her vision slowly getting blurry. She slapped her face a little to keep her up.

Shawn jumped a little, not expecting her to yell.

Gage sighed. "Dolph drugged you and tried to-"

"For the last time, I did not-" Dolph was cut off.

"The hell you didn't" Hunter rolled his eyes. "I'll get you fucking arrested and you'll die in jail like the orphan that you are" 

"Hunter!" Ayla said, drawing a confused Hunter to face her with a million questions on his face. Ayla stumbled a little, holding the stair rails for support as she slowly sat on the lowest stair.

"Hey, hey, watch it" Hunter held her arm while Shawn rushed to her other side, with Dolph kneeling before her.

"Get back!" Hunter pushed Dolph a little.

"Hunter, please" Ayla said, her oxygen level slowly decreasing.

"Get some water" Shawn ordered and Cassy ran to the kitchen and got a glass of water. 

Hunter helped her to hold the glass as she gulped it down her throat.

"Are you okay?" Hunter asked, pushing her head onto his chest as she gasped for breath.

Ayla nodded as she felt her vision slowly becoming clearer. 

"She's so pale" Shawn said, touching her neck and forehead. "We need to get her under the covers" Shawn said and Hunter wasted no time to lift her up in his arms, heading towards Hunter's room. He placed her on the bed, pulling the covers up her body. Shawn gave him a few more blankets and he layered them on her, making it thick so she wouldn't feel cold.

"It's gonna be alright, it's gonna be fine, kiddo" Shawn said as he and Hunter tucked her under the sheets.

Ayla nodded, her head throbbing than ever.

"Get some rest, okay?" Hunter said as he came closer towards her, placing a small kiss on her burning forehead.

"Hunter" Ayla called out, her voice barely even able to be heard. Hunter placed his ears near her lips. "It wasn't Dolph" Ayla managed to breath before slowly went unconscious.

******************************

Hunter sat on the couch with Shawn beside him and Dolph leaned against the wall opposite him. They all sat in silence, a million questions going through their minds. Hunter was confused of what Ayla had said before passing out. If Dolph didn't do it, who did? And why was Dolph there?