21- Monday

Geoff looked up from his desk. His eyes automatically wandered to his ex girlfriend talking to some guy by the door. He still loved her, he just couldn't get past what she had said or done at his party about a month ago. How could she think he was controlling? How could she think he treated her like a "puppy"?

Geoff stood up when he saw the guy leave. He took a few strides over, but stopped short. He turned and walked to DJ.

"What's up, man?" His friend asked.

"Does Bridge ever talk about me?"  Geoff asked as he sat down.

DJ sighed, he was asked this question a lot. "No, Geoff, she does not talk about you. And I think you should stop talking to her."

"Stop talking to her? Oh, I get it!" DJ was about to say something but Geoff cut him off. "I should sing to her! Thanks, dude, you're the best." He jumped up and ran out of the room.

"Geoff! You still have class!"
___________________________________

Noah trailed behind Cody, who was dragging him by his wrist, all the way to the auditorium where a large herd of teenagers crowded around a small sheet of paper. Cody stopped abruptly, causing Noah to almost bump into him.

"I can't look." He said, dropping Noah's wrist. Cody turned to look at Owen, Izzy, and Eva who were also following behind.

"I'll do it."

Ensemble, minor characters, blah blah blah. Then he got to the good part: main characters.

Paige Turner: Courtney Satella

Oliver Collins: Cody Emmet Jameson Anderson

Noah smiled and walked back to the group. "You got it." Cody smiled so brightly it almost blinded Noah. The lead bounced over to Noah and gave him a tight hug. Normally, the affection would make him uncomfortable, but he just let Cody's arms squeeze him.
___________________________________

Harold ducked behind the wall, peering over just enough to see the target. He looked back at his Luscious Leshawna talking to Gwen. Harold sprinted across the crowded hallway into the meeting area. He hid behind a table, waiting for the client to walk in.

"What are you doing?" Harold screamed and threw his hands up to fight. Justin stood in front of him with a confused expression before shaking his head and closing the door.

Harold continued to glance toward the door. "Did you bring it?" He asked, just above a whisper. Justin rolled his eyes and reached into his backpack. There it was: the sheet music.

"Can you stop being so cryptic? Just don't tell anyone else and learn that by this weekend." Justin walked away without another word. The door closes and Harold turned around and looked up to the sky.

"I will guard this with my life." He put it into his bag carefully and walked back to his girlfriend.

________________________

A/N: I made this survey that I'd love for you all to take, something simple about what you wanna see in the book. It's in the messages on my account if you want it, or DM me!

Total Drama HighschoolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara