Background

I was having a lot of trouble on wattpad with this story, so I had to go through a lot of shit to make a new story and copy and paste all of it here, so you better like it.
___________________
So this story is gonna focus on the Total Drama contestants as highschoolers in a world where TD never existed and they weren't on the show. The grades are mostly split up by generations (TDI and TDWT are Seniors, TDROTI to TDRR are juniors) but some of the grades were changed for realism. Also, most of the adults are the teachers or staff.
______________________________________

Almost everyone will be mentioned or have a section, but the book will focus on these main characters; Noah, Cody, Trent, Justin, Gwen, Courtney, Heather, Alejandro, and Bridgette. With that, here are the main ships; Noah×Cody, Trent×Justin, Gwen×Courtney, Heather×Alejandro. There will be more ships and other characters with slightly important storylines, but these are the main ones.
_______________________________________

Warnings: swearing/cursing/inappropriate language, underage drinking, arguing, and other warnings may apply based on what i decide to incorporate. I'll put brief warnings on chapters i deem necessary.
_______________________________________

In this I will be mildly hating on a lot of characters for pretty much no reason whatsoever except for drama. These characters include but are not limited to; Geoff, Sierra, Duncan,