28- Monday

A/N: I know it's been a while, I'm sorry. This is kinda short, but I'm working on more chapters. Anyways, I survived a hurricane and 5 days without power, yay me! Thanks for the patience, love you guys.❤️❤️
__________________________
Trent sighed. Justin hadn't been answering any of his texts and he hadn't spoken to Trent in days.

"Just go talk to him, oh my god." Gwen could tell what he was thinking about. She pushed him in Justin's direction before she went to sit down. Trent took a deep breath, contemplating if he should talk to Justin.

"Okay," he whispered to himself, "Just ask him who the song was about. Just ask." He let his feet guide him over to the corner of the classroom where Justin was scrolling on his phone. "Hey, man."

Justin looked up, a shocked expression on his face. "Uh, hey..."

"So this is a weird question, but–"

"Justin! Help, Katie is having like a fashion emergency!" Sadie came butting into their conversation and grabbed Justin. She pulled him out of the chair and over to the opposite side of the room, away from Trent.

That had happened a lot, someone would interrupt him whenever Trent got close to Justin, almost like they were paid to cut in.
___________________________

Justin knew that paying Katie and Sadie to interrupt Trent every time he tried to talk to him wasn't the best idea, but it was working. It only took $20 for them to do it, another $5 for them to not ask any questions or give any advice.

And they were doing a pretty good job, anytime they saw Trent begin to walk Justin's direction they intercepted expertly.

"You know you really should talk to him." Katie told him during lunch.

"I am paying you to not give me any advice." He pointed out, poking at his gray "spaghetti".

Katie and Sadie looked at each other and just shrugged. Justin sighed, maybe they were right.
__________________________

Noah was pissed. Apparently, everyone felt the need to be in love and make out in front of him constantly. He glanced at Eva staring lovingly while Izzy bolted around the track. Behind him, Lindsay was cheering loudly even when Tyler tripped, again. He hated it.

"Can you stop being so bitter?" He looked next to him at Heather.

He rolled his eyes, "You're one to talk. Why are you even here?" Heather didn't respond. "You really should stop torturing yourself by staring at him all the time."

Heather scoffed, "Like that isn't what you do with Cody? And I don't stare at him." The look Noah gave her said it all. "Fine. You're right, I should go."

He shook his head, "No, come hang out with us after the track meet is over. Cody really likes getting to hang out with you."

She nodded, "Yeah, okay, sounds fun."
________________________
Courtney tapped her foot on the floor of the gym. He was late.

The doors flew open and Alejandro rushed in. "Sorry I'm late, the track meet was running long."

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, why do you need me?"

Alejandro sighed, "You're Heather's best friend, and I need a way into her heart."

Courtney crossed her arms and looked at him, "I thought you said you were leaving her alone?"

He nodded, "I did, but I just need her to know how I feel one last time. If she tells me to go fuck myself, I'll leave her alone. But if there's even the slightest chance she feels the same then I can't stop trying."

Courtney thought about how Heather had been the past couple weeks; meaner, quieter, sadder.

"Alright, let's get to work."