• CHAPTER 7 •

An Alpha's Power•

{Luna's Struggle}

"How's Luna?" Gon continued walking side by side with Alpin when Alpin asked. "Is he back home safely?"

"I'm not sure how he's doing. Something really broke him." Gon said. "He was so hurt that I feared my heart was gonna burst from pain." 

"I'm sorry Alpha. I tried to calm him down, but he was so frustrated."

"But, why?!" Gon glared at him. "I trusted you to protect him with all you've got, with your life, but that's what you've got?!"

Alpin looked down, "I can do so little when it comes to emotional damage, Alpha." He shut his eyes and looked back up at him when he sorted his mind. "Luna broke up with his boyfriend today."

Gon stopped and looked at his Beta, "He had a boyfriend?"

"Yes, Alpha. He had a completely normal life, a human life, so it's normal for a pretty alluring boy to be dating." Alpin said. " The weird thing is that his boyfriend is a werewolf."

Gon's eyes turned yellowish. Alpin looked at the ground and took a deep breath. "He better not have touched him in any fucking way. Who is he?" Gon took a step closer to Alpin, "Do I know him?" That deep voice froze the blood in Alpin's veins.

"Yes, Alpha." It's rare for Alpin to be scared in front of his alpha. He was always composed, but this is no joke. Alpha is mad and it concerns his Luna. 

"Who is he?" His demanding yellow eyes pierced Alpin's sky blue eyes. His animalistic and powerful glare choked his soul.

"Alpha—" He knew that he could never disobey that stare. A stare of an Alpha. When he hypnotizes you with it, all you have to do is obey.

"Alpin. Stop flexing and you better tell me now." Now that's an order. Alpin knows well what the order of an Alpha means. He can't refuse it. He's obliged to obey his Alpha.

"Ray, Alpha. He's Ray." Alpin looked down when the powerful pressure of Gon's eyes subsided. Guilt manifested in his heart; he did wish to be a good Beta to his Luna, so the boy could find someone to rely on in his new world. Apparently, that won't work.

"Ray as in Ray who's in my Pack?" Gon spat, maybe angry, maybe shocked. Either way, it's a disaster, Alpin thought.

When he didn't say anything and when Gon was met with silence, Gon's pheromonal pressure was induced.

"Ha…" He wiped his face and looked high, "That fucker."

"Alpha, please, if you killed him, your Luna—"

"My Luna what?" Again, the pressure of his eyes trapped him in his stare. Alpin couldn't say another word, but it's clear that he passed his message to Gon.

"I'm sure Ray didn't know that he's your Luna. Alpha, no one was able to smell him but you. How could a mere wolf try to snatch your Luna away from you? Ray is so loyal to you, he'd never do that!" Although Alpin's voice cracked, he managed to get his sentences clear. So, Gon took a deep breath and continued walking.

Soon, Alpin followed him in silence. He just hoped that Gon was convinced, or they would lose a pack member tonight. He instinctively knew where Gon is going now…

In contrast, In the Zoldyck house, on the second floor, and inside Killua's room, the sound of sobbing was loud. No one disturbed him for a whole half an hour, so he kept on weeping because of his new life.

Ray blocked his number, which hurt a lot. They had the best moments together. He was so sure Ray was sincere.

He truly loved him! So, why…