• CHAPTER 3 •

You're My Luna •

{Luna's Struggle}

"Erm…" He moved. Slowly, he could feel warmth enveloping him. What just happened?

He was in the treehouse with his friends and boyfriend. Then, he left early to take a walk in the woods.

Afterward, he heard someone following him and suspected it was a real vampire that they called a biter.

His eyes shot open, that bulk man bit him! Right?! 

He looked around frantically. He was lying in bed and thick covers smothered him. To his left side were a single window and a wardrobe next to it. To the front of the bed, a closed door, and next to it a mirror with a small drawer. To his right, another door.

He sat up, slowly his adrenaline was spiking up. Where is he?! Everything around here seems so old. Dust is thick on the nightstand next to him. It's like this place is rarely used by people.

"You mean he blacked out?" Suddenly, he heard faint snippets of conversation coming in from the window.

He slipped out of the bed and carefully walked towards the window. That man was standing next to a slimmer guy. That guy was the opposite of the tan male who creeped him out earlier.

He has white smooth hair that covers his neck, combed backward. His eyes are crystal blue. His skin is very pale. He looks like Killua as if they were twin brothers.

But the man is taller and probably thinner. "It might be the first jitters, Alpha." The white-haired man said.

"I thought so, too. But shouldn't he submit in the end?! He's my mate after all. Why did he faint? Was he that scared of me?"

And without warning, both of them stopped talking and turned towards Killua. He gasped when his eyes met with those hazel eyes that were once yellowish.

Or were they from Killua's imagination again?

He crouched under the window and covered his mouth, so they wouldn't see him. But it's already too late.

"Beta, you stay here." He heard that bulky man say.

"Yes, Alpha." So his name is Alpha? What a weird name. And that one is Beta? Are they in a math class?

Before he could question the insanity he's living in further, the door to the right of the bed snapped open. Killua jolted and stood up, ready to run out of the window.

When he looked at the tan male coming from the door, he turned to the window to see the white-haired standing outside.

He turned to look at the tan male again who tilted his head. Killua started trembling. He couldn't control his tears from falling. "I didn't want to mark you when you're that scared." He took a step closer, but he was careful. "You're finally awake, though."

"Stay back! Don't come any closer!!" Killua screamed and frantically looked around himself to find something helpful. However, the room was empty. Nothing but basic furniture was there, old and rustic. 

He wasn't intimidated by his eyes like he was earlier. Maybe because they're not animalistic and yellow anymore? 

He wiped his tears, but they kept falling. The man continued to come closer, one step at a time. Killua rushed to the corner, audibly breathing out of fear. "I said stay away!" He screamed his words from the top of his lungs. 

"Luna! Why are you so scared?!" The man clutched Killua's wrist who screamed no and struggled to free himself.

He put on his utmost force to break free and jump over the bed. "Don't come any closer! Please, leave me alone! I'm not Luna!!"