"HI! HOW ARE YOU!!?"

"I'M GREAT GIRL."

"THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR GIRL."

"HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND GIRL!?"

"MY FATHER CAME BACK FOR TWO WEEKS GIRL!"

"I WENT HIKING WITH MY FAMILY GIRL!"

"DAMN GIRL! YOU'RE LUCKY!"

"MS Y/L/N AND MS Y/F/L/N! GET INSIDE RIGHT NOW AND STOP YELLING EARLY IN THE MORNING! MORNINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PEACEFUL AND YOU'RE MAKING NOISE!" The principal was so done with these two. Always, after a weekend they would start yelling whenever they meet each other. Like they met each other after millions of years.

"yes sir." They simultaneously answered and went inside. When the principal was far from their sight, they started yelling again.

"I HAD AN INTERESTING DREAM GIRL!"

"TELL ME THE DREAM GIRL!"

"WELL!" y/n looked around and whispered. "I'll tell you later. Not here. It kinda cringe and... It's kind of very complicated. But the funniest part was that..."

"What was it?"

"We had god-like people as our boyfriends."

Her friend tried to hold her laughter but failed. Y/n joined her laughing too.

Everyone heard a witch laughing and got scared. They turned to the source of laughter and looked away. No, they're not gonna stare at her. Keep on staring at her and you'll be a statue. Just with her eyes themselves. Like how Medusa did to those men who tried to slay her.

"You gotta be joking right?" she asked in between her laughter.

"No, I'm not!"

"This is not interesting, ITS JUST FUNNY!"

 "I KNOW RIGHT! US AND BOYFRIENDS? BAA HAA HAA!"

"MISS Y/L/N AND MISS Y/F/L/N!"

Oh shit. "RUN!"

The principal had caught them once or twice but they had somehow ran away to their class. "MA'AM MAY WE COME IN!?"

"YOU TWO!" The teacher looked at them irritatedly. "WHY DID YOU COME HERE LATE?"

"Principal sir is onto us, ma'am. Please save us, ma'am!" Y/n looked at her pleadingly but she was done with her shenanigans. 

"No, I'd rather turn you over to him. You two are always up to something."

"No ma'am we didn't do anything bad!" her friend said. "We were being very good this time! He's just..." she gestured with her finger pointed towards the side of her head and twisted her hand.

"I don't care. Now get inside. Let the rest come inside. You're blocking the way for them!"

"Yes ma'am! You're the best ma'am!" She shook her head. These two are like kids.

--

"ma'am may i come in!" a deep voice asked breathlessly. A few more footsteps and another voice.

"Ma'am may i come in!"

Y/n was hit by a sense of deja vu. The same scene went in her dream...

Everyone craned their neck to see the people but all they saw was a hand forward. The teacher rolled her eyes internally, already done with everyone and everything happening. Two more kids great! I already had two babies to take care of and now these two! They seemed like they were upto no good.

"Now may i ask who are you? And why did you come so late?"

"Ma'am we both got lost! We were circling around the hallways until a nice lady showed us here!"