To the End

listen to the song on the top okay? I'm dancing like a stripper in the background.

Aaryan Shah is underrated.

----

You were eating while watching TV when your phone rang. You picked it up, and the caller ID said it was from Taehyung. You picked it up and asked. "Hello?"

"Hi! ___, I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I'm having my birthday in a few days. Can you come?"

"Umm when?"

"It's on the 30th and you can come at... probably in the afternoon or morning? After that my annoying siblings come in the evening."

"Oh okay. Should I bring something for you?"

"Uh no, I don't want anything. We can just watch TV and you can have lunch at my house."

"Hmm. but you'll come here, right? I don't know where you live."

"Yup, I'll pick you up!" you heard a high-pitched voice calling him and he said. "Hey, I'm sorry I have to go."

"Okay bye!"

"Bye!"

When the call ended, you wondered who that high-pitched voice might be. Did he have a secret girlfriend or did one of his annoying siblings were already here and calling for him? Either way, you couldn't remove this sudden weight from your chest.

On the 30th you texted him a happy birthday, and he left you on read. That's weird, he always responded to you. Maybe he was in a hurry and was helping to make lunch. Two hours later he finally messaged you.

Taebear: Hey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to leave you on read, my brother called for me to help him and I had to go.

You: it's okay

Taebear: Anyway, I'm coming to your place in a few to pick you up. Get ready.

You: okay~ bye~

Taebear: bye!

You plugged your phone for charging and went into your closet to find something comfy. You found this huge sweater of your dad's along with a beanie and a huge jacket. You quickly wore them and combed your hair. Seeing the hair on your brush made you think if you'll start balding soon or something.

You got a message from Taehyung that he's downstairs waiting outside. You checked from your window and saw a girl beside him. And they looked like they were laughing at something.

You frowned and went downstairs. You told Wendy that you won't be there for lunch and she hummed in response, then typed away on her laptop.

You opened the door, and they didn't notice you. "Hi!" you waved at them and they finally noticed you. "Hi! I'm Somi!" the girl came up to you and shook your hand. Up close, she looked like a literal goddess! She had fair skin, a small nose, medium lips, and a soothing voice.

"Hi, I'm ___," you said in a daze.

"So you're ____! Taehyung has said a lot about you! You are a really great friend of his! I didn't know that you'd accept him since he's a vampire."

You didn't know why your heart skipped a beat and it cracked a little when she called you a great friend of his. Did he consider you just a friend? Yup, that okay. Calm down ___, you don't have to worry about it.

"Somi's one of my dad's friends, and she's a fae. She'll be here for a few weeks because her mother will be gone for business." Taehyung said as he sneaked his arm around her waist. And you caught it!! And she wasn't resisting it at all!