Kenji looked at her in disbelief before looking at Kyori who stayed by her side.

"..sorry.."

"Kyori you too. You can't just go hitting your brother."

"But I didn't do anything!" Kyori said.

"Now." She ordered as he looked away.

"..sorry"

The boys moved to walk away but she stopped them again.

"Hell no. You have another person to apologize to the both of you. Come here." She said as they walked over.

She bent down to their height holding Kyoko who sniffled.

Kenji and Kyori look at her worried before they apologized to their little sister for scaring her.

"..you both are good brothers..but you have to be good to eachother as well. No more fighting promise me and Kyoko." _____ said.

"..I promise"

"I promise..."

She smiled at them before standing back up.

"Alright go play. I'm going to set her down for a nap. Don't make a lot noise." She told them as they nod.

***
_____ walked upstairs cradling Kyoko in her arms as she sat in the rocking chair.

Kyoko smiled up at her touching her face.

"You're the cutest little baby I've ever seen..do you know how much mommy loves you?" _____ asks her.

Kyoko kept touching her face giggling.

_____ kisses her little hand just holding her gently swaying back and forth.

Kyoko snuggled into her body resting her head on her breasts listening to her mothers distant heartbeat.

_____ stayed with her till she fell asleep..she heard the front door open and shut.

He's home already..?

She just got up gently placing Kyoko down into her crib tucking her in as she cherished her cheek.

______ smiled down at her with love. She was truly precious..

The door that connected to the master bedroom opened and Katsuki smiled seeing her.

"She asleep?" He whispered as ____ nods walking out of the room with him.

She hugged him as he kissed her lips.

"Hi."

"Hi"

"How was work?? Are you not early? I haven't finished dinner yet."

"Ehhhh I ditched. I want to be home with you and the kids." Katsuki said undressing as he then moved to grab her waist both sitting on the bed now.

"..well then I should inform you, the boys were at it again.."

Katsuki pulled away looking at her. "...what happened?"

"Kenji called Kyori quirkless and how he would never be a hero because of that..they fought infront of Kyoko too. I made them apologize but Kats it's getting worse isn't it?"

"..they have been arguing a lot when I take them out together too..I don't get it we did nothing wrong why are they like that?" Katuski asks

"It's not that they're 'like that'..I just..what if Kenji bully's Kyori without our knowing? Kyori would tell us right?" _____ asked.

"If I'm being honest our kids aren't crybabies...he'll be fine."

"Katsuki.."

".. I'll talk to him.."