Chapter 26: "Is he married?"

Start from the beginning

    "Ma'am, do you want anything else?", he again asked, seeing her face. 

   "Actually, I want to ask something. What about the family member of Mr. Raisinghania? I mean I know his parents are no more but what about the other members? Don't they live here?", she asked. 

   "He is the only child of his parents and everyone used to live here only when they were alive. His grandmother too used to live here almost five years ago from now, but I don't know her whereabouts.", he said. 

    Riddhima nodded to it. 

    Riddhima continued with her queries, "Is he married?" 

    "I cannot confirm you but recently we heard from some of his very close staff that he is married. But we don't know about his wife and her existence. Possibly Mrs. D'Souza may be able to enlighten you on this matter if she knows about it.", he replied. 

    Riddhima nodded to it without stretching the matter. She asked him to serve lunch in the bedroom.

    Riddhima was in confusion and her mind was recycling on the same topic while having lunch.

    "That means the media was saying the truth that day. But why did he deny it? Is he cheating on his wife? Or perhaps they had arguments because I have been present in his bedroom since yesterday. What about those weapons? It is getting convoluted day by day. This is high time before anything extreme happens in their married life. I should excuse myself and go to Ritu's place, then on 25th I'll be back at my own house after so many years.", she muttered in her mind.

    Angre knocked on Vansh's cabin, getting his permission he excitedly said, "Boss, your plan worked like magic. As you planned your next move, I did exactly the same. The complaint letter, your marriage certificate along with the CCTV footage of both your marriage day and the day ma'am was attacked by Kabir's men were sent to that Qazi and other members of the board and they found the complaint was genuine. So, the result, Sultan has been given notice to submit a resignation letter from the post of President of All India Muslim Personal Law Board and another notice has been sent to Kabir to resign from the membership." 

    Breaking the exciting news to Vansh, Angre switched on the television and showed his Boss that the news channels were covering the same with some spicy elements in it exactly the way his Boss wanted. 

    Vansh smirked at his silent move which took away the special support given by the elite Muslim community to Sultan and his nephew for his prestigious post. 

    Vansh Raisinghania was a virus that spread like a pandemic through one's life in an attempt to grab what is supposed to be his. He robbed his enemies of peaceful nights of sleep and took the ground away from their feet.

    "Angre, with this honorary move against Ahmeds, Riddhima's life will be in more danger than it was before. I'm very sure that Kabir is actually planning a move to derail me. By watching the footage of the mall incident in repeats he would be able to conclude that there is some connection between Riddhima and me and he would put all his efforts into knowing it. I know that's what I want. I want Sultan and Kabir's focus to shift to me from Riddhima. We have to be aware. I have to keep her away from this mess, she is going through a lot nowadays.", Vansh said.

    Angre nodded and assured him that Shakib would do everything possible to learn about Kabir's plans.

    The moment Angre left, Vansh got a call and he received it, "Yes, Dr. Mehta, what's your update?"

    "Mr. Raisinghania, you have an appointment on 26th and Miss. Dasgupta too booked an appointment on the same day. So, what should I do?", Dr. Mehta asked. 

    "Cancel my appointment. I have my medicines and can visit you anytime. She is suffering. Riddhima's counselling is very important now. She is becoming cranky day by day and the sleep disorder has not improved yet. The nightmares which she discussed with you are still there. Today she woke up in a jolt at around 2 a.m. but she calmed herself down and went back to sleep.", Vansh said while roaming around in his cabin getting a little restless describing Riddhima's psychological problems. 

    "As you say, Mr. Raisinghania. But, you should also take care of your problems so that you can help Miss. Dasgupta to recover from these things.", Dr. Mehta advised him. 

    "I will. Dr. Mehta, make sure Riddhima should never get to know about my problems.", Vansh requested the doctor in a stern tone.

   "Don't worry. For me, the patient's privacy is my priority.", Dr. Mehta stated. Vansh hung up the call.

   Vansh returned to his chair and scanned the live CCTV footage of the first floor of his mansion to see how Riddhima was doing.

    He sensed something was wrong by seeing the door of his adjacent room slightly opened. Replaying the video backwards, he became frozen in his chair. He was scared and nervous for the first time in his life.

    After he opened the footage of the weapon room, what he saw was enough to knock him off his feet. Vansh immediately called Angre through the intercom.

How was the chapter?....

Feedback in the Comment Section.....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Take care of yourself and your family......