79 | sakusa's cleaning lady

SEVENTY-NINE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━ 

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━ 

kiyoomi sakusa stared at his apartment— not a single thing was out of place.

if he brought his new cleaner here, she would instantly step outside his door, seeing that she would be of no use at all because of the cleanliness. with a heavy heart, sakusa went along with a small plan he curated just now.

he knocked over the vase with plastic flowers in it, and sent it breaking into hundreds of pieces on his tiled floors.

he winced at the mess and his eye twitched at the disgusting broken pieces of ceramic he so itched to clean.

he can just blame it on motoya.

he heaved in a sigh and knocked his head. "you're repulsive."

he then turned around, locked his apartment, and left for the magazine company he was to get his photos taken with.

-

sakusa was a hormonal teenage boy, he couldn't control his bodily functions as much as an adult would. that's why he prefers not to put himself in risky situations where his honor would be dismembered.

however, as the photographer asked for him to move a bit closer to the girl for the hundredth time that afternoon, his prying eyes and raging hormones were on a rampage.

"closer, sakusa!"

his brow twitched, and seinaru noted that the boy was getting annoyed by the photographer and director now.

she sighed, "don't worry, i'll adjust."

she pressed her front against sakusa's, feeling the steady rise and fall of his chest, but failing to take note of the rampaging heart in his ribcage brought upon by their distance, or lack thereof.

( pose reference )

they were both wearing copies of their japan youth team jerseys made for the shoot, having been players for said teams— sakusa wearing his muscle-fitting volleyball attire that offered the camera traces of his eight pack abs, whilst seinaru wore her basketball uniform that hugged her in all the right places. she struggled a bit though, her sizing seemed to be incorrect, it's a bit tighter on the bust and bum area— heck her shorts nearly exposed her gluteus maximus.