29 | celestial fondness

TWENTY-NINE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"we've got the wig down, the clothes, shoes, and the make-up." ymari listed off as she glanced at akaashi who sat across from her.

after raiding the department store and buying all of their necessities, with akaashi finally being able to wrap his head around the idea that ymari seinaru of japan's women's youth basketball team was going to be his friend's pretend girlfriend, they were now inside the food court.

the girl had ordered a double cheeseburger, large crispy potato fries, and a large vanilla iced coffee, while the boy simply got himself a medium order of the same food.

"are we missing anything else?" she asked the boy as she slipped on her iced coffee.

the setter with beautiful blue eyes shook his head after thinking about it for a while, "no, i don't think so."

"however, there are some things i'd like to warn you about."

seinaru looked at him expectantly, "yeah? what's up?"

akaashi looked at his food before his gaze went back up to meet her eyes. he knew kotarō bokuto more than the ace probably knew himself. that's saying a lot. he kept track of his weaknesses, his fears, and his antics that could get them in trouble with the volleyball league. akaashi was a good friend, he only wants what's best for the ace.

"bokuto-san is a handful." he started.

the girl sweatdropped, "so blunt."

"he's very moody." akaashi merely shrugged before continuing, "he behaves like a five year old child when he's upset, and a sumo wrestler full of pride when he's ecstatic."

seinaru nodded, mulling over the boy's words. "is there no in between to his moods?"

the pretty setter blinked, his brows furrowing as he entertained the thought. he's never seen bokuto act serious or normal other than the time he proposed he wanted a girlfriend to cheer for him at the sidelines.

"i'm not certain." akaashi answered, hand hovering over the fries he ordered. "that's a side of him that i've witnessed only once, and even then, his intentions were loopy."

yeah, getting a girlfriend on a whim is loopy.

seinaru looked at him before she stifled a laugh. "loopy?"

"god, you're worse than wakatoshi." she muttered underneath her breath, laughter bubbling up her throat.

the boy blinked, not knowing why the girl suddenly snickered. "did i say something wrong?"

"oh, it's just that, you said 'loopy' with such a straight face." she simply shook her head, holding back a bit of her laughter.

"i don't understand what this has to do with the contract—"