71 | for hire

SEVENTY-ONE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"so let me get this straight.."

utsui munched on her crispy fried potato slices which she stole from the other food the home economics club prepared for sign-ups today, as she sat on the stage right beside the basketball court.

their own club's sign-ups weren't until 4 o'clock. it was barely even 9 in the morning. and since there were no formal classes because of sign-ups, they opted to wander around the school like everyone else.

"you're planning on taking this to the next level?" she asked ymari.

the girl successfully made a three pointer basket with a perimeter shot and went to collect her ball back.

"yep." she nodded, agreeing with what the girl said.

utsui hummed. it would be beneficial money-wise. but was a twelve year old really ready for a commitment like this? she had basketball, academics, and home economics club to worry about. not just that, she already has a 'boyfriend' whose new arrangements she told utsui about earlier.

she voiced out her concerns and ymari pondered over it for a while, dribbling the ball.

after a while, the girl said. "i'll be able to handle it."

utsui nodded, "alright."

"well since we're really doing this.."

utsui hopped off the stage. she went over to drag ymari by the hand, keeping her potato slices in her right hand as they made their way outside the gym.

"we better do it right."

-

"and that should do it." sakurai smiled in relief.

he turned to look at the two other second years who were admiring his handiwork on the computer.

it was the late 2000s so this type of technology wasn't very prominent as much as it was just new, but sakurai really did an amazing job.

apparently, being on the basketball club and the information technology club on the side really pays off.

ymari looked at the website with wide eyes. "oi, sakurai."

the boy looked at her, "yes, shekinah-san?"

"this is amazing." ymari glanced at him and he swears he could see stars in her eyes after she looked at the website he designed. "how much do you want for this?"

www. gf-forhire.com is sakurai's masterpiece.

in a span of four hours, their good friend sakurai managed to build a website for ymari from scratch. utsui took her here in the computer room because she knew sakurai would be here in the it club as his other club's sign-ups started later in the afternoon, at 2 o'clock.