17 | lunch with seijoh

SEVENTEEN. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"why are we going to seijoh again?" hanuka whispered to ichigo as they walked side by side.

the brunette center briefly glanced at their black haired captain who was walking a few steps in front of them and then looked back at hanuka.

"boss has something to do there." she replied.

"oh." hanuka nodded, stuffing her hands in her skirt pockets. "i wonder what she has to do.."

ichigo shrugged, "maybe she has some errands from the principal?"

hanuka pursed her lips and squinted her eyes at her captain who was carrying a rather large light blue and white insulated food bag.

yeah, no.

"sure.."

the tall white gates of blue castle were now on sight as the were a few steps away from it. seinaru led them to the entrance.

"halt." the security guard of the school made the three stop by the gate to check them in.

"name and purpose of visit?"

seinaru blinked, "ymari seinaru. i am here for a student."

ichigo and hanuka looked at each other in mild shock.

they were in seijoh for a student? so it wasn't an errand for the principal?

once again, hanuka's eyes trailed towards the lunch bag that ymari was carrying. a sudden thought struck her. 'what if...'

she shook her head in denial. it couldn't be.

as the big three checked themselves in with the guard, crowds of people started to notice their presence.

"oh my god, the queen of the court.."

"seinaru of niiyama."

"holy shit. that girl can run me over an i'd still thank her."

"number one point guard in the nation, right?"

"i heard she's playing for japan's under 18 women's basketball team this year."

"as expected of the nation's number one point guard."

"i wonder why they're here.."

"you think i can ask for an autograph?"

"do it, you won't-"

seinaru's eyes didn't falter as she continued walking. it's like she didn't even hear them.

the guard gave them their passes and let them through. they all bowed at him gratefully before walking down the cement pavement, where more murmurs erupted.