94 | onion rings

NINETY-FOUR. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

SQUEEAK! SQUEAAAK!

The sound of shoes squeaking against the court floors were prominent as the girls ran laps inside the gym.

After about a few hours of rest, the team was able to recharge, so they were back to training. They were in the same gym they rented out before to practice at 6 in the evening.

"They should be here in a bit." Seinaru told her coach who was seated beside her on the bench.

Inko nodded, "And you? You said you have somewhere to go, right?"

Seinaru hummed in response, lowering her head lightly. "Yes."

It wasn't allowed for a player to go out the village or be separated from the team. However, Inko was a coach who valued her players' well-beings and emotions over these rules. For example, if Hanuka proposed they have an arcade day in the middle of Olympic week, Inko wouldn't refuse. So, Seinaru going out was permitted by her.

A few minutes later, the gym doors opened abruptly, revealing a colorful group of veteran female players.

The blue haired woman was the first one to speak up as her eyes grazed the Nippon team that froze upon their arrival.

"Alright, who wants to get fücked?" Dei Aomine grinned maniacally as she spun a ball on her forefinger.

Takemichi, who was going to volunteer as tribute, had her hand slapped back down by Ryuguji disapprovingly, making her pout.

Sen Midorima, the green-haired female scoffed. "You're so vulgar, it's disgusting."

Rei Kise laughed, slinging an arm around the two. "Now, now. Play nice."

Her eyes looked at the group and spotted two of her players, Hanuka and Ichigo. She gave them a small wave, before glancing at the sidelines where Seinaru and Inko were.

"My daughter-in-law's over there." She grinned.

Aoi Murasakibara, the purple haired female that reached over 6'4 heavily frowned as she looked down at Kise. "Your daughter in law? Don't get ahead of yourself."

Tori Akashi just shook her head at the four women she arrived with as she stepped away from them. She walked towards the group of Nippon girls who were now lined up.