0 | origin

ZERO. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

ymari shekinah lives a normal life. she was the epitome of a model student. an honor student who was consistently apart of the top five in her class, good at sports- being the niiyama basketball team's captain, and had the looks to match her status.

no one would think that she was basically working as a paid-girlfriend full time.

neither did she, but when she was presented the opportunity, the girl didn't hesitate to take it.

three years ago, her aunt was transferred to tokyo for a better job position than the one she had here in sendai. being ymari's only legal guardian, as her parents were basically out of the picture since her dad had a new family somewhere out there, and her mom was, well, not with us anymore, the woman had to leave the poor girl to live alone.

sure, she tried convincing ymari to go with her to tokyo, but the girl was deeply-rooted seed. she wanted to finish studying middle school and high school at miyagi.

when she starts something, she finishes it- no matter what.

even if it's something as simple as a prefecture she went to study in.

ymari was completely okay with being left in miyagi. she didn't want to be the anchor that weighed her aunt down, so she let her go to tokyo.

though her aunt sends her enough amount of money every month, the girl doesn't spend them, and instead keeps them in her bank account to return to her aunt someday.

about that time three years ago when she was left to live alone, she'd gotten the wise idea to become a girlfriend-for-hire.

how exactly did it happen? well..

she was nearing her second year in middle school when it happened.

her boy classmates were bragging about their girlfriends, and one boy, one she wasn't particularly close with but have talked to several times before had accidentally blurted that his girlfriend was ymari.

ymari, who was completely unfazed by the reveal since, well, it wasn't true at all, shook it off.

but when their classmates asked the boy to prove it or else he'd be deemed a wuss and unworthy of their pathetic friendship, he met up with the victim- ymari- after class to beg.

"i'll do anything!" the boy with unbleached dark brown hair and an awkwardly placed fake piercing on his left ear begged on his knees. "just please pretend to date me!"

ymari, being the little bit- savage that she was, just stared at the boy blankly.

"pathetic." the twelve year-old girl with dark hair deadpanned.

though her expression remained stoic, the cogs in her head were twisting and turning, trying to figure out what it is that she should do to take advantage of this opportunity. her mind was clouded with the fact that she was practically broke- her aunt had money, she didnt- and that she was bored.

when the boy was about to beg again, ymari cut him off with a deal that would be win-win for both of them.

"pay me 500 yen." the girl looked terushima yuuji, the middle schooler who was on his knees on the grass.

"i'll date you for a week."

and that's basically where it all started.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

a/n:

thanks for adding this to your library!