Alberu had already guessed that there would be a conversation about Cale, but not so soon.

"Seems like everyone already knows?"

This time Alberu's smile was completely innocent.

"We've only heard rumors, but it looks like they're true?"

Alberu only replied with a smile, after all they already knew the answer.

Some of the interested Mistresses and children of the Nobles also started to approach Alberu, now that Alberu had his own crowd.

"But we didn't see that child, didn't you take him?"

'That child? It seems you've been looking hard enough.'

Alberu knew this question was not for confirmation, but they were trying to find out, how strong was Alberu's support, and whether it would be a strength or weakness to drag him down.

"Yeah, Cale gets sick easily, so I asked him to stay, after all the weather isn't really warm yet."

"So it really is Cale Henituse!?"

The madam who was near them shamelessly interrupted.

Alberu just gave him a smile.

"Prince takes great care of his fiancé, huh."

"I heard he's weak?"

"He definitely can't keep you company all day, can he?"

"It must be because he needs to rest more."

"The prince must have had a hard time doing everything himself."

"Who will take care of the Prince if your fiancé can't take care of himself?"

Even now several Miss and Young Masters without starting to cling to Alberu.

It was good that Alberu didn't bring Cale here, otherwise they would have pushed him somewhere.

Besides that Alberu didn't really want to involve Cale in politics, at least until he was of the appropriate age.

"It seems that the Prince really likes Cale Henituse, huh?"

'Hmm? Who is this... oh?'

Marquis Stan, and behind him were several sons and daughters.

Marquis Stan had several concubines, so he had quite a few children. And Stan's family is notorious for its ruthless power struggle.

These brothers didn't even hesitate to kill each other, just like the Crossman family trying hard to become heirs there must be a special reason behind it besides power.

The First Son bowed to greet Alberu, but the others seemed reluctant to do the same.

"Cale is a good and sweet boy."

The ladies and gentlemen clinging to him didn't seem happy that he was praising his fiancé.

"As the rumors say, you should take him to introduce him to us next time, Prince."

The noble children who approached Alberu were determined to see what the First Prince's little fiancé who was rumored to have a beautiful appearance would look like, not all of them believed it because it was just a rumor circulating in the Henituse territory.

"I'll definitely bring it later, when our engagement is officiated."

Now that some whispers and laughter started to sound, after the Prince showed his concern, now he acted not completely concerned? Meaning the Prince was just trying to take everything he could, and who knows what happens next?