𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

 Second period ended up being the same. As well as third period, fourth period, and so on until the end of the day. Cleaning up BBs was a pain in the ass.

  "I swear to God, I'm gonna have to repeat third year because of that thing!" You groaned as you walked down the mountain with Karma.

  "I can tutor you again."

  "I don't think that'll make up for all the missed class time, thanks though."

  "I don't mind it all that much to be honest. I just wish it was quieter."

  "I wish I had the grades for that to be my main concern," you laughed a bit.

  "You'll get there, your math homework is already looking worlds better," he smiled, wrapping his arm around you.

  "Yeah, having you and Koro-Sensei help me is really doing wonders."

 The two of you walked together until you had to part ways. The next day was way better, thankfully, Terasaka had taped A.I.F.A. so she couldn't activate her guns. But, the day after was even better.

  "A-ha! Good morning everybody! Hi, there! Hehe," A.I.F.A. was life size now. "Absolutely beautiful today, huh?"

  "Oh my God, she's adorable," you were in complete awe.

The day went on, everyone was probably even more distracted my A.I.F.A.'s new look.

  "Nah, once a box of bolts, always a box a bolts. She doesn't even have free will," Teraska rolled his eyes.

  "I see.. Well.. Good point, I understand," her background was now grey and cloudy. "We didn't get off on the right foot yesterday. My fault, you're absolutely right. I am just a box of bolts," she began tearing up.

  "Way to go, Terasaka," Kataoka said sarcastically.

  "Yeah, asshole. You must feel real good making the new girl cry," you added.

  "When you put it like that , I sound like a total douche!"

  "You'll never get a girlfriend if you keep making 'em bawl their eyes out," Karma chuckled.

  "Drop the girlfriend thing, dick. I don't need one!"

  "Maybe I'm only speaking for myself. But if you ask me, a 2-D girl has nothing on a double-D," Takebayashi pushed up his glasses.

  "Your first line in the series and that's what you go with!?"

  "Chauvinist!"

  "I'll try harder.. I promise," she wiped her tears, the background slowly clearing up. "Koro-Sensei showed me how to put your feelings into account and work together! So I won't try to assassinate him without you! In fact I won't do anything unless I have your full consent. That way, hopefully, you'll come to think of me as a teammate and a friend!"

  "Hear that? She's trying very hard, so be nice. And don't be deceived. Beneath that sunny disposition and that adorable willingness to please, her bloodlust is perfectly intact. I made sure of that," Koro-Sensei said.

Throughout the day, Koro-Sensei ended up getting jealous of A.I.F.A.'s newfound popularity.

  "Look! Everyone! I have an LCD display of sorts myself! Check it out! Behold my more accessible, human face! Eh?!"

  "Creepy!"

  "You could've put that a better way, Mimura.." Koro-Sensei sulked.

You all ignored Koro-Sensei's little tantrum and began brainstorming names for the computer.

  "What's autonomous in Japanese?"

  "Jiritsu."

  "Jir-itsu.. Itsu... Ristsu.. Oh, oh, what about Ritsu?" You proposed.

  "Worst name ever.." Chiba replied.

  "Hey! I think it's cute!"

  "Ritsu.."

  "You cool with us calling you that?" Maehara asked.

  "Yeah! Yeah, I love it! Thank you! Call me Ritsu from now on!"

 You smiled before walking up to Karma's desk with Nagisa.

  "She might fit in after all," Nagisa smiled.

  "Hm, well, maybe, Terasaka still has a point. This new personality is a programming quirk, nothing more." You gently hit Karma in the back of the head.

  "Don't side with the enemy!"

  "Since when am I the enemy?!"