unexpected encounters

Your pov

I feel serene I'm in the dark it seems to be black liquid."(y/n) come to me.HURRY!"I here a voice. I see three lights.I drag my arm out the black ooze and reach forward. I'm drowning.

Beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Stupid alarm clock. I turn it off. I sit up. "SHIT!ITS MY FIRST DAY!"

I jump out of bed. Put toast in the toaster, take a quick shower, do my make up, curl my hair,get dressed, grab my headphones, grab my toast in my mouth and run out the door. As I run through the streets of death city I pay attention to putting on my shoes, hopping around on one foot. I realize I have to hurry so I finish my toast and run along with my music. I run face first into someone's chest making us both fall backwards. I open my eyes. *gasp*"I'm sorry! I almost ruined your symmetry!" I say helping the boy with black hair and three white stripes in his hair up. "Your wrong!I have no symmetry! I'm worthless!!"he says. "That's not true silly! You may be ALMOST perfect on the outside, but your soul is perfectly balanced with symmetry, discipline, responsibility, and fun."I tell him."symmetry is not just on the outside.it lies within."I smile as I tell him this.he looks moved. "Well have a fantastic day! This has been a wonderful encounter! I hope to see you later.goodbye!"I smile and walk/ run away.

Kids pov

Who is that girl?I think to myself. "She's...just like me." I say.

She's perfect! She's beautiful, nice, not to mention symmetrical in every way possible! I think I'm in love!

Your pov

I see the DWMA stairs I see many complain, even some crying about them. " YAY! STAIRS!" I scream excitedly. I start to run really fast to the people beside me I probably look like a blur running past. I make it to the top of the 8,888 stairs in 8 seconds flat. I look up at the gorgeous and symmetrical building. I see a boy with blue hair at the tip of one of the spikes. I gasp. The boy jumps, and lands on his feet. I start to clap smiling. "I AM THE ALMIGHTY BLACK*STAR! I WILL SURPASS GOD!" He says. I bow " thank you for blessing me with your presence almighty Black*star. Your confidence shall surely be a big factor in surpassing God." I say. I look at him and he seems to be blushing a little. " hey, tsubaki come here!" Says the almighty Black*star. A very tall pretty girl with black hair comes over.I proceed bowing."what is it Black*star?" She asks. "This is the most amazing person I ever met! Tsubaki,she respects me! She's bowing to down to me! Her God!" He says. " Well nice to meet you almighty Black*star and tsubaki have a fantastic day! I hope to see you again soon. This has been an amazing encounter.goodbye." I say as I walk on.

Black*star's pov

Who was that girl?! She appreciates me! She's nice, funny, pretty, and not to mention worships me as a God! I think, NO I know I'm in love. I WILL MAKE HER MY GODDESS!

Your pov

I put my headphones in and start to walk to the infamous death room. I see a blonde boy that looks like a preacher walking the opposite direction I nod my head at him as If to say sup. His eyes follow me as I walk away. I walk into the death room down the hall of guillotines unfased."hi Lord death long time no see!" I say. "(Y/n), hiya how ya doin wats up? You said you needed to talk." He says as a blonde girl and albino boy are in our presence. We all sit down and sip on some tea."so wats up?"Lord death asks. "Oh I almost forgot!.....I'm a shadow witch." I say very nonchalant like. The albino spits out his tea. "I see,well get to class" he says in his comical voice, not really caring.

Souls pov

WHAT? This pretty girl is one the most notorious witches. Known for the art of shadow bending and other powers. I think I'm in love!

Time skip brought to you by spit tea

General pov

As (y/n) walked into Dr. Stiens room a scalpel is thrown directly at her face she catches it a few inches away from her face, and throws it right back at stein pinning him to the wall. He smiles wickedly. "You still got it (y/n)." You both laugh. You unpin him from the wall take the scalpel and put it into the animals stomach "there,I helped." You say Cooly as stein laughs and you go back to your seat. You feel like your being watched. You look around and see all the boys you ran Into earlier staring at you. You slump down in your chair and cover your blush with your binder.

An: (I don't know how to seperate chapters so I'll be just one big thing)