File name:MEREKO YUI

After this, Takutos backstory will not be in his point of view because he has not remembered anything yet.

After I saw izumi we walked down the road, takuto started eating almond jelly. I kept on walking following y/n, then I saw her. She's older. "Grandma!" Says y/n. I recognize her, I start to shake and step out of the way and into the ally way. Moe? My eyes start to tear up,I'm sorry. I've ruined you! I don't like the air in this city,it's heavy and hard to breath. How could I put you through that? And I'm sorry sajouru, I loved you both. It was an arranged marriage between you and Moe. I just loved you both,"why does Moe always talk about sajouru when we're together? I already know he's amazing!" I said. Apparently sajouru heard me. After that we secretly went on dates and talked, and one day... it stopped, both Moe and sajouru ignored me. Moe came to my house one night when no one was there. "How could you YUI? I can never forgive you! Your dead to me AND sajouru." Moe said to me. "Please,Moe I never meant to hurt you!"I pleaded."NO!YOUR DEAD TO ME!"She screamed and ran away, so that night I took a blade and cut as deep and as hard as I could,I felt the blade puncture my vein and the last thing I ever heard was, "yui,I'm so sorry". I was never quite sure who said it.  I recover and step out of the ally way with a major headache. I put on a fake smile and follow takuto.