confused and secretly in love.

Okay this is.kinda the fullmoon o sagashite part.

Opals pov

"Haha hanasaki stop your tickling me!" Meemee says. "Not until you give it back!" He says on top of her. I'm reading a magazine. "What do I have?" She asks. "His heart and love." I say nonchalant. She looks at me and blushes as does he. He gets off her, but within a second "hey you still have my gum!" He's back on top of her. Hanasakis been living with us for over two months now. They've really bonded, nothing can tear them apart! Ring ring... Hanasakis phone goes off. "Hello? What? Yeah..." He says frowning. Then he looks at y/n with loving eyes and smiles again. "O MY GOD YOU STILL HAVE MY GUM!" He says laughing and tickling her. He stops. "Why don't we share?" He asks blushing. "Sure" she returns a pink face and warm smile. "You two would make a good couple, your like my mom and dad. But actually loving and not dead to me." Says ryô. I laugh. That's right our mom Fred never did come back for us, I saw it in the news that she never would. Local woman found dead in ditch, one prostitute down, thousands to go... I didn't can't and won't tell ryô. His heart would break. "Hey y/n you know how you said you wanted to watch the stars? Let's do it! Tonight on the glass balcony, it's such a nice night and its a full moon." He says taking her up stairs. I follow them, the door out to the balcony is cracked so I sit beside it and listen reading a chapter book now. Y/n turns her hair greenish blue then lays down.

Your pov

We lye on our backs and look at the stars. "Y/n what do you want to be when you grow up?" He asks me. "A singer." I say. "I want to be an astronomer and study the moon, it reminds me of you. It used to taunt me with light, but now I see its bright and beautiful. And I wish it was all mine. Even though I know everyone loves it, I wish, that just maybe, it was mine, and mine only. I wish that we could go away, that you would go with me. I wish." He says. I blush alot making him blush, he has a neutral look on.

Normal pov

Hanasaki began to speak, "I like you y/n" he said. " I like you too hanasaki." Y/n beams innocently. "No! Not like that! I LOVE YOU Y/N! I LOVE YOU AND IT HURTS!" He says crashing his lips into hers. It lasts a moment until she pushes away and trips standing up. She runs into her room and slams the door. "Y/n I -" says hanasaki. "Its to late hanasaki she ran away, I'm sorry." Says opal. "Nice move though." She says. Hanasaki just sits there worried. "Y/n..." He whispers to himself. "I'm sorry..." He says looking down.
Time skip

Your pov

He confessed his love to me and now he's leaving. His mother died in Japan now he has to go and take over her role as the head of a business. He's leaving me... I don't understand what I feel about him. "Y/n, promise me that when we meet again we'll both be closer to our dreams and until then we'll work hard to get there." He says offering his pinky I take it and interlock it with mine. "Promise." I say between tears. "Please don't forget me? And remember, I love you. Your my fullmoon." He says kissing me on the forhead. Flight 888 is now boarding. Says the announcer. " I have to go, I love you" he says but I just cry and cry.He gets on the plane. Then I realize what this feeling is. It's love. "Hanasaki, wait!I love you!" I say running towards the window. I pull out my phone and text him I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! He'll hopefully get it in Japan. Please do.

Another Time skip.
Your pov

I listen to the flight radio. Hanasakis flight should have landed. Then I here that DAMN ANNOUNCER! Flight 888 has just crashed in the ocean 15 minutes ago, there is one survivor. Her name is Madoka. Mission control we do grieve.

My eyes widened, "he's dead... and he never knew... that I loved him." I break down crying. I grab a baseball bat and start smashing the radio. Opal soul black*star kid and keieichi come in and try to restrain me. I continue "he dead and he didn't know!" I say repeatedly. Keiechi brings me to my knees with a hug. " who's dead ,who's dead?" Keieichi asks. "First mom, then ozpin, and now hanasaki. And he never knew, he never knew I love him. I never said it now he'll never know. I love him. I LOVE HIM!"I scream opal comes and hugs me and we both cry with each other. "Papa... meemee will you be alright without papa." Opal asks. "No" I say.

So much feels! Is it too much feels? Naww there's never to much feels! :3
-maiki k.