File name:IZUMI LIO

These special chapters will be in the shinigamis pov due to there backstories.these special chapters will also be kinda short.
I don't like the air here, it's heavy and makes me sad. I walk down by the railroad tracks, why... I don't know why I torture myself like this. The railroad tracks are bloodstained. I remember that day, I was so small. I was only maybe eight when I jumped on the railroad tracks. My mother was a emotional wreck after my dad died, she was a drunk and an abuser. On mother's day my bruises had healed slightly so we went out, I thought of the best gift. The gates to the railroad track was closed, I ran past them, my mother tried to reach out but quickly refrained from doing so, she just crossed her arms and smiled. Damn you mother! I stared you strait in the eyes looking for a small bit of affection, or startlemant and you... smile?  After I became a shinigami I remembered my last memory since shinigami remember backwards.  My boss treated me as a son,now he's descised as a dear friend of mine. I was partnered up with mereko, she was so new and bright. Then I ruined her. Gladly. She loved it. We formed yami nabe. She would call me sweetheart and wanted me to wear matching clothes as her,but I ignored her, she said she loved me , ignored. Said she believed in our love, ignored. And one day I heard word of a newcomer, my plan fell into place. I took advantage of her tenderness. "Izumi dear, you said you had something to say to me?" She asked her voice as smooth as honey. "Yes, I got you a present." I smile at her holding up a belt necklace putting it around her neck. "Matching outfits? Izumi are you tricking me?" She grins. I kiss her"get changed and meet me under the clock downstairs." I say passionately. She squeals, I smile and go downstairs. Five minutes later she comes down looking amazing. "Mereko, at first I was going to give the newcomer to izumi, but Izumi says you want to train him. So since your so eger... this is your new partner takuto, you will be negi ramen. " the boss says . "So this is my answer?" She asks me crying. I feel bad, but smile. She looks disgusted and walks away with takuto. She didn't talk to me forever. Not until I did the most difficult thing I'd ever do willingly. I was down in the record room with takuto and Mereko looking for a job when I see my last name and a women's name, my mom is to die. I smile and take the folder. I grab my sythe and set out to find my mother. I get to her house and see an old lady in a bed I crawl through the window. "I have a visitor? Who's there?" She asks, a voice older and withered but still recognizable. I pick the surge up above my head "I am death mother." I smile I collect her soul and see something I've never seen before. I saw the life slowly fade from her eyes. That really messed me up. Around midnight I came to Merekos apartment."Mereko I did something awful, I need someone to talk to, I think I might be sick with myself. Please open the door." She opens it. "What the he'll do you want?" She asks. I start to cry, she looks armed. That night I stayed in her arms and we talked. She never looked at me again the same way. "Izumi, what did you do?" She asks exhausted with what I told her. "I did what I though was right,and when I realized I was wrong, I was to late." I say, "I'm so sorry mereko, I hurt you,I'm so so sorry, I love you too." I say. I grabbed her and kissed her, then I got kicked out of her apartment, I vowed at that moment I would get her back.